Black Sports : Upcoming Boxing Schedule

panafrica said:
Hatton was very fortunate to escape with a win, and if Collazo had been more aggressive in the 12th he might have scored a knockout. Either way Hatton is biting off more than he can chew at Welterweight.

Man I wonder are they drug testing Hatton? If so and he's clean you gotta give him his props for conditioning.

I think Collazo was underestimated dude is a natural welterweight and he had a significant reach advantage over hatton. I saw the Rivera fight last week and Rivera was no slouch (Collazo handled Rivera in their last fight).

kemetkind said:
Man I wonder are they drug testing Hatton? If so and he's clean you gotta give him his props for conditioning.

I think Collazo was underestimated dude is a natural welterweight and he had a significant reach advantage over hatton. I saw the Rivera fight last week and Rivera was no slouch (Collazo handled Rivera in their last fight).

Boxers are tested more than any other athletes: pre and post fight drug tests, HIV, Cat scans, you name it. Hatton is clean and has excellent condition.

June 3: Jose Luis Castillo vs Diego Corrales (SHOWTIME)

Ya'll ready for this one? I think Castillo should win. He's more aggressive than Corrales. I just hope he comes in underweight this time. Overweight, he dang near took Corrales' head off. :lol:

Monetary said:
Ya'll ready for this one? I think Castillo should win. He's more aggressive than Corrales. I just hope he comes in underweight this time. Overweight, he dang near took Corrales' head off. :lol:

If Corrales boxes, I'll think he'll take this one. However that is a big "IF", because i expected him to fight differently in the rematch and he "stupidly" choose to slug again. If the 3rd fight is also a slug fest, I think Castillo will once again come out the winner.

panafrica said:
If Corrales boxes, I'll think he'll take this one. However that is a big "IF", because i expected him to fight differently in the rematch and he "stupidly" choose to slug again. If the 3rd fight is also a slug fest, I think Castillo will once again come out the winner.
If Corrales has any sense, he'll box. I think I read somewhere his thoughts on his plan for fighting Castillo in their last fight and how wrong it was...and that he'd box him this time around. With the extra weight, Castillo almost knocked his head off..for real.

Corrales should box and move around the ring...forcing Castillo to walk him down by cutting off the ring. This may wear Castillo down for the later rounds if he can't catch Corrales or do any damage once Castillo catches up with him.

I just hope this is not the same kind of fight as the last one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back