Africa : Unity of the African Diaspora

imaniskye said:
Hi! I am a sister currently living in germany looking to get in contact with others who believe in God and pan-africanism for our people. Please email me or post reply here so we can get together and do something for ourselves! God Bless You!

Welcome to Destee.com Imaniskye! I hope you enjoy the website, and eventually consider becoming a premium member. This entire website is a testiment to PanAfricanism. We have black men & women from all over the world (thanks to you Germany is now added to the list). In this particular forum you will find an abudance of topics on Panafricanism, as well as topics about black unity on the other forums. Have fun reading, and I look forward to conversing with you in the future.

Hello Sistah, I am what my name is, and I am glad to be corresponding with another sistah from "over there." Just keep in touch with us, stay in touch with us, and we will be fine as far as Diasporan Unity. Look forward to reading more of your future posts! Oh yeah not to mention, I'm glad you found the right forum to start off in!

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back