Black Poetry : uNcOnDiTiOnAl LoVe

MANY THANKS for reading me.

Harry H. ... it is to that point that we all strive to get to...that we might love wholeheartedly, without interference from all those other things. THANK YOU.

coco ... GLAD you enjoyed it. THANKS for reading

4EVERLUV ... when everyone is being honest, there is no time like the GET TO KNOW ME period of a relationship. when it's fresh, and every word touches something deep down within, and the heart flutters at each thought of the other, and experimentation is at its peak...naturally. it feels so nice to "incessantly" move someone. THANK YOU. now, when am i gonna get the chance to read you, again?

the river floweth.

baller - Unconditional Love has but one test. And that test is Time. If it can survive that, it will have survived sad moments, happy times, missing one another, intimacy tribulations, denials, acceptances, money problems, loving embraces and even slaps in the faces. Get thru all of that and you've got some serious Unconditional Love that has value that neither one of you wants to lose and everyone else hopes to gain. Your words always provoke thought baller. Thanks for writing them. Namyh

Love Is

Love is many things
Things are many thoughts

Love is power
To achieve the real

Love is never caught

Love is the substance
Defined by that

Which can not define

Love is the only thing
That never runs from time

Love is that which serves itself
For better or for worse

Love is the only drink
Made to quench an endless thirst

Love faces all
When faced with all
And knows when none are all

Love is not blind
And gave the hand
To write the writing on the wall

Love is language and perception
It is all reflections

Love enforces no control
Love only suggests direction

Love never pays a price
However Love always pays attention

Love is not a game to play
Love is not something that you win

Really Love is the place
Where all things end and begin

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back