Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

:SuN020: beg pardon, but i am no ways like him….

You think not? Well, you are both older men, correct? Both seem to readily appreciate the female counterpart and all her parts, no? Both like to bait on this site, right? Both give a fist pound to the other when the other seemingly catches a gal off guard in her words, hmm? Seems very similar to me!:em3700:

You think not? Well, you are both older men, correct? Both seem to readily appreciate the female counterpart and all her parts, no? Both like to bait on this site, right? Both give a fist pound to the other when the other seemingly catches a gal off guard in her words, hmm? Seems very similar to me!:em3700:
yes, but i don't actually hate women…..i am not a conservative or neo con.
as a young woman you best learn how to read males better.

yes, but i don't actually hate women…..i am not a conservative or neo con.
as a young woman you best learn how to read males better.

Awww, I don't think he hates women, and such. He may bring things down tough, but it seems like a deep seated anger for change in women, ya know? For what reason, I couldn't tell because that's more personal. Thus I would say you two are indeed alike; he's simply more inclined to bring the tough words while you more uplifting in words, is all. lol

And no need to read them much better than I already do.:p It's not like I plan on being passed around or something. I stay on watch.

Awww, I don't think he hates women, and such. He may bring things down tough, but it seems like a deep seated anger for change in women, ya know? For what reason, I couldn't tell because that's more personal. Thus I would say you two are indeed alike; he's simply more inclined to bring the tough words while you more uplifting in words, is all. lol

And no need to read them much better than I already do.:p It's not like I plan on being passed around or something. I stay on watch.
well, i tried to tell you…...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back