Black People : Trump has put a Lock Down , on all Pro-active Black Community Convo , online!

Ndugu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 18, 2016
If you notice, on all Social Media , Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, even Yotube,
there is a lock down on any convo, about National state to state Black unity,
or trying to achieve it ,
National Collective Economics at a time when we need it the most
and creating a National Poltical Agenda
The anniversary of Malcolm's assassination was 5 days ago,
but when you look at the internet, it seems that any convo, sustained convo,
or focus on restoring this particular legacy; seems to have been assassinated
since the past 2 years!

Yes you are right my brother, no doubts there that there are many "threads addressing and promoting our rather successful continued perseverance in the face of White adversity " but as I said , the convo on , Collective National Economics and Collective Poltics , for anything more then a brief mention has been lynched from all social media , from what I see , from Twitter Facebook and Black Planet and do note I am talking about only the time period of January 22 2017, to the time of this post! Case in point , Black Panet has been decimated! No more groups or pages, ! Facebook, since the inaugaration of the new president , over 75% of Black pages, have frozen and stopped posts, or simply vanished from Facebook!

Brother , we just having a convo, like we were at a Block association meeting, Community board, or on the phone! I dont know what you mean back and forth!
As far as the devices , both you and I know , what Malcolm and Dr King would be doing with social networks! The question is what is preventing us from doing the same??

Brother , we just having a convo, like we were at a Block association meeting, Community board, or on the phone! I dont know what you mean back and forth!
As far as the devices , both you and I know , what Malcolm and Dr King would be doing with social networks!
Thats the solution.... nothing romantic or extravagant, or costing money or time, or weeks of research !
The question is what is preventing us from doing the same??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back