Black People : Trump has put a Lock Down , on all Pro-active Black Community Convo , online!

Ndugu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 18, 2016
If you notice, on all Social Media , Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, even Yotube,
there is a lock down on any convo, about National state to state Black unity,
or trying to achieve it ,
National Collective Economics at a time when we need it the most
and creating a National Poltical Agenda
The anniversary of Malcolm's assassination was 5 days ago,
but when you look at the internet, it seems that any convo, sustained convo,
or focus on restoring this particular legacy; seems to have been assassinated
since the past 2 years!

Yes you are right my brother, no doubts there that there are many "threads addressing and promoting our rather successful continued perseverance in the face of White adversity " but as I said , the convo on , Collective National Economics and Collective Poltics , for anything more then a brief mention has been lynched from all social media , from what I see , from Twitter Facebook and Black Planet and do note I am talking about only the time period of January 22 2017, to the time of this post! Case in point , Black Panet has been decimated! No more groups or pages, ! Facebook, since the inaugaration of the new president , over 75% of Black pages, have frozen and stopped posts, or simply vanished from Facebook!

Brother , we just having a convo, like we were at a Block association meeting, Community board, or on the phone! I dont know what you mean back and forth!
As far as the devices , both you and I know , what Malcolm and Dr King would be doing with social networks! The question is what is preventing us from doing the same??

Brother , we just having a convo, like we were at a Block association meeting, Community board, or on the phone! I dont know what you mean back and forth!
As far as the devices , both you and I know , what Malcolm and Dr King would be doing with social networks!
Thats the solution.... nothing romantic or extravagant, or costing money or time, or weeks of research !
The question is what is preventing us from doing the same??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back