Black People : To the real Spades players

Bidding my hand I would call 8 all day. If my partner called 1 and a possible or 2 we going ten. Some call it a Boston some call it 10 for 200.

If I'm your opponent you not going to make 8 books. I'm only biding 1 cause my game is to make you think you can make 8 books and make sure you don't. -9 all day long cause your partner ain't gone make that one. My partner gone bid a 0 (zero) since you bid a 8 and I got the other two aces, the joker, the queen and some low spades I may pick up some bags but you gone be -90 and me and my partner picking up 105 points.
Booya!

There are 13 books in the deck.

If I'm your opponent you not going to make 8 books. I'm only biding 1 cause my game is to make you think you can make 8 books and make sure you don't. -9 all day long cause your partner ain't gone make that one. My partner gone bid a 0 (zero) since you bid a 8 and I got the other two aces, the joker, the queen and some low spades I may pick up some bags but you gone be -90 and me and my partner picking up 105 points.
Booya!

There are 13 books in the deck.

LMAO
Man, I wish we could play this game here!!! LOL Me and Shaka could take y'all to task!

*smile*

I hear ya. But ya bid done told me all I need to know. Bidding a 8-9 when there's 13 books in the deck. What? What? What? I got this real good.
LOL.

No, no, no... I said I would bid 8, but I would expect/hope, for a 9.

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back