Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL!

FactsOverFiction

Banned
Oct 27, 2019
I think I understand what you mean, but how do you propose that revolution to happen?
You can't change the outer world until you change the inner world. Blacks today are just as immoral as the Caucasians they hate, we believe some of the same destructive immoral things they do (Feminism, Men's Rights, Jobs over family, etc), we abort our children, worship women, run around at Caucasian marches with "Her body, her choice" shirts on, lobby for homosexual rights when you as a so called black man and woman don't even have the right to be treated like a HUMAN BEING, refuse to follow the universal laws, and worse.

All of that just means more oppression and complaining on the internet.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
You can't change the outer world until you change the inner world. Blacks today are just as immoral as the Caucasians they hate, we believe some of the same destructive immoral things they do (Feminism, Men's Rights, Jobs over family, etc), we abort our children, worship women, run around at Caucasian marches with "Her body, her choice" shirts on, lobby for homosexual rights when you as a so called black man and woman don't even have the right to be treated like a HUMAN BEING, refuse to follow the universal laws, and worse.

All of that just means more oppression and complaining on the internet.
have you ever had a labor pain ?????

it is my position that unless you have a menstrual cramp or a labor pain you need to STFU over women's rights.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Speaking of Oprah--I'm old and still have a lot to learn. But my sensory antennae about Oprah has never changed. I never worshiped Oprah. Because white women drooled over her so much, that always made me suspicious of her. When white women lick and lap all over you, it's like you're their pets or something.

Not to diminish Oprah's personal efforts to build an empire, but I still can't help but think, she was in the right place at the right time and the right gender and race--a Black woman who was "chosen" to let rise to her heights, over and above a Black man, like Bill Cosby, who was locked out when he tried to purchase networks and sports teams.

It's nothing new, Black men are perceived by white men (power dynamic) to be a threat to white men, and if they have to choose, will choose Black women, because they can pay them cheaper (because they are still women) and far less intimidating to them. Because white women love her, I think it kept the pressure at home off of white men, allowing them to wander about more freely, so they gave their women what they wanted--Oprah on a platter. It was much cheaper than buying them diamonds, purchasing villas and designer wardrobes. I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: