Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL!

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I'm not willing to argue back and forth and waste energy on immoral people. You can believe as you wish but you are enslaved because you're immoral and following an immoral society and THEIR LAWS. And you'll continue to be enslaved as long as you do.

That is all.
I can tell that you like to be "right" and that you can't handle disagreements with your opinions in a civil and respectful way. You're new and your stay here will be short if you continue to express yourself in insulting ways.

In addition, you're highly judgmental of people and situations that you obviously do not understand and choose not to understand. Which LAWS are you advocating for and where does your knowledge about those laws stem from? Who wrote them? Please share.

It's fine with me if you choose not to engage in this discussion any further, although I wish you would. As you can see, I am not arguing with you because I ask questions of you. It's unfortunate that you think this is a waste of your energy. If you had an open mind, you might find something of value here to learn.

It's funny that you think I'm enslaved although I have no clue as to what it is that I've said to draw you to that conclusion. Let's agree that I disagree with your opinion about that and I hope that doesn't offend you.

And, by the way, LGBTQ people are human too. If you disagree with that and can prove it, I'd really like to know the source of your information.

:wavey:

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
have you ever had a labor pain ?????

it is my position that unless you have a menstrual cramp or a labor pain you need to STFU over women's rights.
Bro. @jamesfrmphilly this is so unbecoming of you. I hold you up as my role model when it comes to not reacting harshly to comments people make. I support you! :five:

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!