Black Spirituality Religion : To Joyce....

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUM said:
ONCE AGAIN, which I'm not surprised, you have put words in my mouth. Did you ever see me type I Don't believe in Christ? By the way do you know what the word Christ means? It comes from the Greek "Christos" which means anointed or enlightened one. Brother Sekhemu told you his name is Yeshua which loosely translates into Greek (Greek scholars were "schooled" in Kemet or you might call Egypt-which is another loosely translated Greek term) as Jesus. In India (another off-shoot of Kemet) the term Krishna applies. I advise you to do some research on what you choose to "follow".

I know the truth hurts and when you judged MusicProducer by calling him a religious nut(hmmm) you, knowing the book and all, knew of the scripture I posted. I just called it to your attention, now don't get mad. :sand: You are a lamb of GOD, but how can you play the role of the Shepherd too and condemn this man MP? I advise you to read my posts in the 2 GODS thread and IS CHRISTIANITY BEING ATTACKED thread as well. Oh my bad, you chose not to respond to them.

This is true, GOD will separate those who actually know GOD from those who claim to know GOD. I suggest you study more, although that has been a continuing suggestion to you. Peace and Blessings.

John 10:34-38
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

This is also backed up in Psalms 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

"A-U-M"

AUM Said To Joyce: ONCE AGAIN, which I'm not surprised, you have put words in my mouth. Did you ever see me type I Don't believe in Christ?

I'm sorry. I was not aware that you were a Christian. Jesus is so wonderful isn't He. The fact that He loved you and I so much that He died for your sins and mine. He took our judgment upon Himself so that you and I would not suffer damnation but recieve life and that more abundantly. Again, please accept my apologies.

~joyce

Yah, Yah, Yaaa, You cant explain your feeble and poorly constructed religion so you attack me. Well….

Rv:20:6: Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Yo, thousand years just about up! And thats from your own book…..Ha
:flamet:

Music Producer said:
Joyce,

Please explain this……

In the Old Testaments GOD said these events would befall us if we were to break our agreement with HIM. These things would befall us for our sins.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Deut:28:49: The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

These events occurred after the death of Jesus, who is supposedly died for our sins. If he died for our sins shouldn’t the words that GOD spoke in Deuteronomy have been washed away? Slavery and the hard bondage should not have taken place? What’s up with that?

Music Producer ... Hello and Welcome. Please refrain from "calling a Member out" in a thread title (or otherwise). We try to stay focused on the topic(s), and not our most precious Members. If you'd like to speak to a Member personally, ask them for their email address.

Sister Joyce, i apologize for letting this go so long.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.