Black Spirituality Religion : JOYCE'S PRAYER FOR TODAY

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Joyce, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Dear Father

This day, my soul rejoices:jumping: for you are the rise of my morning...my joyous adorning. For there is none like unto you. Your greatness is beyond words and oh how I do love you. Teach me this day to walk without wavering, that each step will only strengthen in my journey. And should a distress come my way today, I ask that you will cause my eyes to remain on you. For my soul shall confess your faithfulness at all times. It matters not what I may face as long as I know you are with me. All I know is that I love you and by your love, I shall remain standing as one who is more than a conqueror. For you are my:help:in my time of need...a very present help at that. Be glorified in my life this day as I let tomorrow take care of itself until I get there.

These things in I pray Father...in your Son, Jesus' Name

So be it.

Wednesday, July 7th

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    so beautiful Sister ... thank you for sharing ...

:heart:

Destee

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Oh Yashua , many your love continue to anniont , Our hearts

Oh Yashua , many your love continue to anniont , Our hearts , Our mind , Our souls , That we may know , Thy word , Thy will , Thy way May Yashua take You higher and higher , May he give You more and more Right Knowledge , Right Wisdom , Right OverStanding For Sound Right Reasoning , And Eternal Life Of The Soul , Strength Of The Spirit . And Power Of The Mind . May Yashua give You Good Qualities . Good Action , Good Behavior . Compassionate Love , Good Conduct And Purity . Good Thoughts , Good Ideas And The Good Intentions Of The Children Of The Most High . May Yashua give You this with his Grace . May Yashua give this to You more and more , May Yashua Hold You And Bring You Higher , And Higher , And May Yashua give You more and more Intelligence .. May Yashua give You more And more Patience , Tolerance and Peacefulness . May Yashua give You more and more Forbearance , Contentment and Trust in him , May Yashua give You this in this World , In The World Of The Soul And In The World Of The Eloheem , May Yashua Be Your Friend And Your Helper And Always Protect You . In The Name Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ Our Lord And Saviour ..
    Ameen

4. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    A PRAYER FOR DIRECTION

Dear Father,

I come to you, seeking wisdom. I need a strategy...I need to hear from you. It matters not, how you choose to speak as long as I clearly understand what it is that I am to do. Once I have received the answer, I know that I will have a peace that passes all understanding...and peace is what I need right now. Plant me by the streams of your waters and refresh my soul, for confusion seeks to dictate what I should do about this situation. However, I want to know what YOUR say is. For your words are a lamp unto my feet, giving me direction. Though I dwell in darkness at this time...cause me to see like I've never seen before. Cause deep sleep to fall upon me at night as I lay in the crook of your unseen, yet loving arm.

Your thoughts, your ways, your love...means everything to me. Reveal truth in this matter and bring all things together...smoothly. No man shall glory for I will not let them. I give all the glory...all the praise to you.

Thank you in advance for working this out for me and giving me direction.
    In Jesus' name I pray...

So be it.

Thursday, July 8th

5. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Listen To My Supplication When I Am In Trouble From My Enemies

Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength .
    Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
    For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah. Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth. I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good. For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.
    Ameen

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    The elder unto the elect lady and her children,whom I love in the truth
    and not I only,But also all they that have known the truth for the truth
    sake which dwelleth in us and shall be with us forever,grace be with you,
    mercy,and peace,from GOD thy father,and from thy Lord Jesus christ,thy
    son of the fatherin truth and love.

Thank you sistah Joyce for this prayer of the day !

7. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    A Prayer Of Gratefulness

Looking Unto You...

God I don't come today with any particular request. I simply want to love on you and tell you...I appreciate you. When I lost that one who was so dear to me, I felt like I was carrying a large hole in my chest. Even more so, I felt like I was caring a weight that was slowly killing me. When I went out to shop for groceries or run errands, it was all I could do to put one foot before the other. I could not barely hold my head up.

Yet, I knew somebody...somebody...was praying for me. And I want you to know that I appreciate you for being there for me, Jesus. You said wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them. I want to thank you for being in the midst of ME...restoring hope...removing that feeling of death and emptiness. And even though it took sometime, people kept praying for me. They didn't give up and stop. You rode into my soul on the power of their prayers and restored me. I wanna thank you Jesus. I just wanna let you know I appreciate you for being there for me when I wasn't quite all "there" myself.

And now I ask a special blessing on those who endeavored to lift me up in prayer. I ask that whatever they may be facing this day, that you will show yourself mighty in their situation. For there is no God like our God...no not any. Bless their faithfulness and willingness to trust in you and let them not be ashamed for your namesake. Cause them to arise out of their situation like a bright sun on Sunday morning. I will forever give you the praise and the glory...in Jesus name I pray...

So Be It.

~j

Friday, July 9th

Thank you Rich and Destee. I appreciate your kind encouraging words very, very much. They mean more than you will ever know.

Joyce

8. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    A Prayer For Wisdom

Dear Father,

I pray for insight today. In a world where one has so many sources for information, I need you guidance more than ever. Common sense is becoming rare. Yet, I understand it to be the foundation of wisdom itself. Thus, I pray for insight concerning my situation. I feel as though I am trapped with no way out. Teach me what it means to walk by faith and not by sight, because what I see and hear is so discomforting, that I can hardly bare it.

Be my light in darkness. Cause my crooked to be made straight. Make my path smooth where it is rocky. I love you Lord and I understand that there's nothing like being in the middle of what you desire for me as your child.

Thank you for making my way clear. You are such a wonderful Counsellor. You are the solid Rock which I stand on when I feel as though I am slipping. I adore you in all of your ways for there is none like you. In the midst of so much evil...I hunger for your righteousness. Be my bread for today Lord. Give me the insight I need to make quality decisions.

In Jesus name I pray...Amen.

Saturday, July 10th

9. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    A Prayer For Mercy

God,

I know I don't deserve your favor...your grace. Yet, I pray for your mercy. Yes, I was wrong, but God, how long must I pay? How long must I wait for this to pass. If I could go back and change anything, I would. However, I a so very helpless to do so. Sometimes the words, "Help me Jesus." are but a whisper uttered from my soul. I wait on you for there is none else who can help. They see, but they have not seen. But you see all things God, even to the utter most depths of my heart.

Therefore, I pray for mercy, not only for me for the others also.

Scripture Of Affirmation:

8 A highway shall be there, and a road,
    And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness.
    The unclean shall not pass over it,
    But it shall be for others.
    Whoever walks the road, although a fool,
    Shall not go astray.

Thank you Lord. I shall walk this highway until my cloud is past. I love you Jeus. :luvv:

Monday, July 12th

10. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    A PRAYER FOR DIVINE PROTECTION

This moment...right now...

I come against that spirit of fear in Jesus name. Do not give in to it my brotha...my sistah, but trust that God is Almighty. For if God is for you...who can be against you??? Please allow that peace that passes all understanding, to reign in your hearts. Please pray that it will also reign in my heart, as I have prayed for you. I love prayer and need it everyday. As I give unto you, I pray that you will lift me up before the Lord also, in my time of need. We need each other and we all need God. :angel1:

All of your :help: comes from the Maker of heaven and earth. Let His will be done in you even as it is done in heaven. He will not let your foot slip, nor will He sleep while you are in the midst of your trouble. Though you have endured much contempt, God will have mercy on you and help you. He has given you a great testimony and by this testimony you shall overcome your situation.

:crying: Though your waters rage...they will not sweep you away. And though you sense the pressure of a great flood, it shall not engulf you for you are yet in the hands of the Father. :spinn:

Psalm 125:1-2

1 Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion,
    which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
    2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem,
    so the LORD surrounds his people
    both now and forevermore.

Tuesday, July 13th