Black Spirituality Religion : HELLO SISTER JOYCE

I've missed you as well sister

Joyce said:
PurpleMoons And QueenSwana,

You two are wonderful. Thank you for the show of love. Even as I type now, I moved by much emotion. As you know, we all go through and experience things. And now I am experiencing something that no mother or father wants to ever experience. Moreover, I came pretty close to losing my life for 48 hours. The doctors never found out what was causing the severe pain on the right side of my chest. I could barely breathe for 2 days and every breath was very painful and short. This proved to be a spiritual battle in and of itself. Thus, the reason the doctors could not locate it's cause even with all the tests. Finally, it was the instructions that the Lord gave me that saved me. It was weird, but effective. The attack happened suddenly while I was at Walmart. I'm telling you now that I would rather be in the last phase of labor in having a child than to be in that kind of pain again.

Please know that I love my family here. Yall mean very much to me. And though I am not consistently here like I use to be, it is certainly NOT because I don't want to be. :kiss1:

Life has just been a bumpy :car: here of late and it's going to be a while before it's over. But rest assured I will be dropping in from time to time.

Love Joyce

Matthew 9:20-22

20Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. 21She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."
22Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

We may not have everything but still we're abundently blessed. God has plans for you sister. Continues to be a witness and prayer warrior for Christ.

Love & Peace

Radical Faith

P.S. I'll pray for you and you pray for me.

How Are You Miss Joyce

Hopeing Your Feeling Lot Better Hurry Back I Don't Have Anyway To Mess With :rolling:
El's Holy Tehillim ( Zabuwr ) Psalms Who Will Dwell In Kodesh
A song of David '' the beloved ''. Oh A Yahuwa , who will sojourn in your . Ohel '' Tabernacle ? Who will dwell in your Kosesh - holy Har ''mountain '' He that walks Tawmeem ''' Complete '' and does as a Zodoqite '' with righteousness , and speaks the Ehmeth '' Truth '' in his heart , He that does not spy with his tongue , nor fashions any disagreeable acts against his friend , nor lifts up a disgrace against those who are close to him . In whose eyes a Mawas '' Contemned '' person is Bawzaw '' Despised '' ; but he honors those that fear A Yahuwa . He that Shawbah ''Swears '' to his own disagreeableness , and does not change . He that doesnot give his money to interest , or takes gifts against the innocent andhethat does these things will befor Owlam '' everlasting '' shakened . :car:

panafrica said:
Your absence has been noticed by many Joyce! I was unaware of your health problems, but I am glad you are doing better. May the Lord continue to keep you in good health, and I await your return full time to these boards.

:hi: Yes, I am doing much better healthwise. :thinking: Though the doctors never could figure out was going on exactly, the Great Physician took care of business as usual. :x: Once I deal with these other two trials completely, I will be back full time. Thanks for your show of love, my brotha.

Joyce Rogers

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back