Black Spirituality Religion : To Joyce....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Producer said:
Joyce,

Please explain this……

In the Old Testaments GOD said these events would befall us if we were to break our agreement with HIM. These things would befall us for our sins.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Deut:28:49: The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

These events occurred after the death of Jesus, who is supposedly died for our sins. If he died for our sins shouldn’t the words that GOD spoke in Deuteronomy have been washed away? Slavery and the hard bondage should not have taken place? What’s up with that?

Music Producer,

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time dialoguing with someone such as yourself. Do you be smoking something when you are sitting at your computer. :yo:
I mean no harm but I have to know this. Your mind appears to fly in 100 different directions and though you speak english, I can not understand your words nor your way of thinking. Even moreso, it appears at times, that even you don't have a handle on your own religious philosophy. You flutter back and forth as a butterfly who has no place to land. Please my brotha, I love you and mean no harm, but I must call it as I see it.

To tell the truth even though you have some form of faith in the God I love so dearly, I would rather dialogue with someone who has rejected God all together than talk with you at this present time. Yes, that's what I said and I stick to it. I'd rather dialogue with Sekhemu than you. That's something ain't it. You have embraced God, but rejected His Son, Jesus Christ. That to me is WORSE than someone who has rejected God all together. Therefore, I must spew you out :puke: from my realm of people that I dialogue with on this forum...I'm sorry. You pray for me, that God will help me to be able to dialogue with you on a sane level, for I lack the ability to collaborate with you concerning God, on an the insane level where you are at now. Sorry, but I am not perfect. :( I suggest that you do as J'hiah suggested and get some understanding. Jesus is not Satan. Please search Him and pray for understanding as you seek truth. Until then you will never have any peace.

I love you...

~j

AUM said:
"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measurement ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote (speck) that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and them shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.” Matthew 7:1-5
“But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words shalt thou be condemned.” Matthew 12:36,37

AUM...

This is why it is so important to be able to rightly divide the truth. So since you have rejected Christ, you are one to use His words...oh my. Hypocrite? Do you not have a beam in YOUR eye? Yet, YOU are judging my words...oh my. Let me enlighten you on this scripture which you yourself have rejected, seeing that you have chosen not to live by the words of Christ. The judgment here is speaking of judging those who fall short of God's expectation. We are not to judge in that respect because we all have fallen short of the glory of God...including you. Jesus is not in the business of condemning and neither should we be. But as a Christian, I have being commanded to judge righteously with all discernment. But then you wouldn't know bout that because you have rejected the words of Christ.

You should have dropped down some in that very same chapter of Matthew and read these words...

Matthew 7

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Music Producer is professing a different doctrine than that of Christ whom words you used. He comes with a different word than that of Christ. What am I suppose to do? Drop the words of Christ and follow him??? Oh no sweetheart. Before, I can accept his words as truth, I must judge them. This is something I am commanded to do. In not following "his" teaching or accepting them as truth, yes I am judging him, but this is righteous judgment and not final judgment, for only God can do that. Who knows, MP may have a change of heart tomorrow, but until then I MUST judge his words and see if they be of God or not. Jesus did some name calling Himself and he judged righteously in doing it. If I deem Music Producer as a ravenous wolf because of his spiritual stance, I have judged righteously in doing so, for his own words have condemned him in his doctrine of Jesus being Satan.

So before you come that way, be sure and have the whole counsel of God's word instead of part of it or else you will use it in error as you have done here. To understand the words of Jesus, you must do so through His eyes and not your own. You can not receive His words or embrace them if you reject Him. Thus I give to you, these beautiful words...

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth;comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

~j

ONCE AGAIN, which I'm not surprised, you have put words in my mouth. Did you ever see me type I Don't believe in Christ? By the way do you know what the word Christ means? It comes from the Greek "Christos" which means anointed or enlightened one. Brother Sekhemu told you his name is Yeshua which loosely translates into Greek (Greek scholars were "schooled" in Kemet or you might call Egypt-which is another loosely translated Greek term) as Jesus. In India (another off-shoot of Kemet) the term Krishna applies. I advise you to do some research on what you choose to "follow".

I know the truth hurts and when you judged MusicProducer by calling him a religious nut(hmmm) you, knowing the book and all, knew of the scripture I posted. I just called it to your attention, now don't get mad. :sand: You are a lamb of GOD, but how can you play the role of the Shepherd too and condemn this man MP? I advise you to read my posts in the 2 GODS thread and IS CHRISTIANITY BEING ATTACKED thread as well. Oh my bad, you chose not to respond to them.

This is true, GOD will separate those who actually know GOD from those who claim to know GOD. I suggest you study more, although that has been a continuing suggestion to you. Peace and Blessings.

John 10:34-38
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

This is also backed up in Psalms 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

"A-U-M"

AUM said:
I don't agree with MP's stance on many things, but have you seen me say anything about it until now? It's not my place to judge, but I will continue to spread knowledge and love.

HTP

He brought it to me and as I have done with you, I will give it back if it is not truth. Please understand where I am coming from before YOU pass judgement on my words.

~j

Status
Not open for further replies.