Black Poetry : These jerks a pathetic disgrace in a poetic workplace// ******* don’t rhyme well and

MADDRAPPER

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 1, 2001
These jerks a pathetic disgrace in a poetic workplace// ******* don’t rhyme well and blind as hell// you spit a dim groove need to improve// verses twist silly your visibility is zero not hero at all dang stats fall like black rain WTF up with these whack brains?// cats have the features of creatures destructive and non-productive your position is low to tradition// it’s cartoon level if you think you’re fly locals then your bifocals don’t see well// not rocking ice need to be under a locking device// so you don’t go and flow that crap and call it rap

Hi Madd,
I was just wondering why you appear to be so miserable with most people here? from what I can see, you have your style...and they have theirs. What's upsetting you to the edge of throwing punches the way you do? could there be a (hidden) problem that I don't see? anger is not a good thing to harbor, all the time, nor is it healthy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back