Black Poetry : These jerks a pathetic disgrace in a poetic workplace// ******* don’t rhyme well and

MADDRAPPER

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 1, 2001
These jerks a pathetic disgrace in a poetic workplace// ******* don’t rhyme well and blind as hell// you spit a dim groove need to improve// verses twist silly your visibility is zero not hero at all dang stats fall like black rain WTF up with these whack brains?// cats have the features of creatures destructive and non-productive your position is low to tradition// it’s cartoon level if you think you’re fly locals then your bifocals don’t see well// not rocking ice need to be under a locking device// so you don’t go and flow that crap and call it rap

Hi Madd,
I was just wondering why you appear to be so miserable with most people here? from what I can see, you have your style...and they have theirs. What's upsetting you to the edge of throwing punches the way you do? could there be a (hidden) problem that I don't see? anger is not a good thing to harbor, all the time, nor is it healthy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back