Black People Politics : There is No Effective Constituency for Africa in the United States

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
by Glen Ford
The next chief of AFRICOM wants a 15-fold expansion in drones and other intelligence-gathering. The full-court press against the continent has begun, with the U.S. “building the capability to militarily control all of Africa, in conjunction with its European allies and its African proxies.” But the Black American Misleadership Class couldn’t care less.
Read/listen here: http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/there-no-effective-constituency-africa-united-states

by Glen Ford
The next chief of AFRICOM wants a 15-fold expansion in drones and other intelligence-gathering. The full-court press against the continent has begun, with the U.S. “building the capability to militarily control all of Africa, in conjunction with its European allies and its African proxies.” But the Black American Misleadership Class couldn’t care less.
Read/listen here: http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/there-no-effective-constituency-africa-united-states

Can't say that I wasn't the one who told ya that these black money makin political, super rich stars, sports players and movie stars and business owners ain't ish when it comes to our people....and all for a piece of paper that don't even breath or bleed!!!...and we be talkin that ish about our future, our children, our people...and don't mean one d@mn word of it.

Can't say that I wasn't the one who told ya that these black money makin political, super rich stars, sports players and movie stars and business owners ain't ish when it comes to our people....and all for a piece of paper that don't even breath or bleed!!!...and we be talkin that ish about our future, our children, our people...and don't mean one d@mn word of it.

Even honest people get lied about and lied to...

Let us continue to not just react, respond to what is also a part of our jobs too, i. e., reach/teach/not just preach...

No disrespect intended nor meant...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back