Black People Politics : Documentary: "The More Effective Evil" - Impending impact of Pres. Obama's legacy?

Peace Sister Jaya!

You are exactly correct.

Nothing more for me to say on this except Get Organized!

Peace Brother Omo!

We need to not rely on this government. We need to elevate and learn to rely on God.

It is time for the Paradigm to shift and the vibrations to elevate.

We need to have communities so that we can protect each other and have a food source and not worry about this government.

Be in the world not of the world.

it's gonna get hot in the next couple of years...
if u don't have a gat and a contingency plan for when
martial law is enforced...u should do so now...

one love
khasm

True. Where I live (near Leimert Park) in West Adams area police riding harder every day.

Most Americans, including most Black Americans are asleep. But there are a minority of Blacks who recognized Obama as Bush in brown skin all the way back to before he ran for POTUS in 2008.

I have added yourworldnews.org to my list of alternative news sources.

There is this story in the bible, in Genesis chapter 19, where God has decided to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of the wickedness of those cities. Lot has pitched his tent on the perimeter of Sodom. God sends angels to Lot to warn him to take his family and 'get out of this place'.

America is Sodom. Blacks are Lot and his family. Like Lot, we have pitched our tent on the perimeter of Sodom. If we do not 'get out of this place', we will be destroyed with America WTSHTF.

Glenn Ford, yourworldnews.org, and the growing list of whistle blowers like Assange, Manning, Swartz, and now Edward Snowden are the warnings which the Universal Law of Karma is sending to us to warn us --- 'get out of this place':

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back