Black Relationships : THE WAY OF LIFE

MacGeo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 27, 2003
WHAT IS LIFE?
This question is as old as the word itself and the answer vary from one individual to another.The only reason for this diversed understanding of life emanates from the simple fact that every human being has a perfect phillosophy of life obtained from his own parameters.

In a nutshell,each human being is a potential phillosopher.And there is no phillosopher who will sit and watch his thoughts discarded.This is the absolute reason behind the restless events of the world today.Clash of ideas and oppinions.The muslims call christians evil,christians call muslims evil,some feel to kill innocent peopl and die is normal . Some feel they have the right to live on some places and others not,man cannot live or travel where he wants,mad people say they are not mad,some mistake craziness for madness.

My people,see this with me.Life as God created means freedom and liberty;and such is life.But there is limited freedom in life.This means it's no longer freedom.Freedom and liberty fails to manifest in any circumstance where mans actions or behaviour becomes quetionable by another human being,equal within the context of the human being.

Nowadays,we often say that an individuals freedom ends where anothers begins.Today we often acuse one -another for the absence of freedom.I know my Lord will not be annoyed when i point an accusing finger on him as he is the origin of limited freedom; after all , his government is a democratic one.Take a careful look at the events in the garden of Eden,When he asked Adam and Eve "you may eat off all the friuts,but touch not the one in the middle".Brothers and sisters i just want you to know some hiden facts,as long as humanity sails on the plannet earth,unlimited freedom is far-fetched for "eveything God created was good and beautiful" and so shall it be,for as it was in the begining, till now and world without end ;amen.

My peolple,every one has a place in this world.Above all Live is a mission and this mission must be accomplished.Feel not oppressed or supressed by those who call themselves masters of the world.Now is the time to put on the helmey of courage and the sword of eminence where ever thou exists.You have to change the world in your own way for the world is yours,let not your ideas be extinct in the midst of emotions and ambivalence.

my people fear not,for there is nothing so awesome as fear itself(said my great friend).Take a deep look in the sands of times and see what our great brothers have done;Martin Luther King..........Just to mension this.

The world is yours and not for aliens,you can have it now!!!!

Welcome

Welcome to our forums MacGeo. This is an interesting message...it's motivational...almost sounds like a sermon which is why it might be better located in the Religion/Spirituality Forum instead of the Relationship Forum. Out of curiousity, are you a minister?

Peace!

Is simply full of individuals with aspects to the whole picture from underworld to upperworld redefined as classes of modern day times. If i had a place to really call home to me, then it would be a place of solitude you know? Solitude starts with self from within and out you provide the same without pretending though life will be life as it leaves you to inhale another breath of unknown to be filtered through your body of purity or your level of consciousness based on the roots of your spirituality. It is tricky how you exhale to inhale, yet we survive it all. By me being an air element type of individual, truly it has been an experience beyond eyes can see. I come and then go. I adapt and then apply. I understand and then overstand. Balance is the key. So for me, being balance acquires a type of freedom only known to me you see? See i need those acres of roses and lotuses...it is a requirement for me to keep from going anywhere else ever again. To keep me from ever loving outside of me again. See i need those garden mazes to be made as puzzle and poetical clay pathways written by me fore bare footprints to step softly on, i need that wall to scribe on so you can see beauty from another dimension, i need those herbs so i can begin to heal people like i always wanted to do and still do, and it's just more plus very attainable to reach. And the manse my architect drew out is amazing!! And i don't care about materials naw...i care about all i need to do what i need and be able to do what i want rightfully. I could less about the riches...just give me my wealth which i am earning as we speak. It takes a tremendous amount of discipline to concentrate past what you could not figure and even imagine. Being balance is the key and it will require myself a high discernment and discrimination experience like never before. I am intermediate aspirant of my journey and i tell ya...patience is all you got sometime...patience about the way of my life versus theirs. Peace.

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back