Black Relationships : Dokters make mistakes but youre life is always in gods hands

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
Everyone makes mistakes ..
even dokters and psycologist..
they are human to but as long as we know this
it could prevent us from making more mistakes ...

but remember what is ment to be will be...

They can say to some one..
this person will live one mond
and he lives longer than the person who said this to you..

They can say this person is going to make it and the next second

the person dies..

LIfE is always in gods hands (this brings you peace by just excepting that)

but that does not mean you have to play with youre Life and health..

you choose and some things you do have his reactions...

WE are responseble for our selfs and health......is a fact.

But we are responsible for eachother to ....at times is what i believe...
until a certain point yes..

Love others as much as yourself ...

You can not say to a young baby youre responseble for youre own sickness when you have given a baby all kinds of toxic or dirty stuff or leave it in a corner whitout giving it warmth good food and water.....

you know its gonna die if it is not been taking care of someone..

SO the Question of ""whats more inportent love or health""

is out of order ...

LOve of course real loves nature makes a mother pick up a child and feed her child and herself.....

unless the mother atself is fisicall or spirritual or mentaly realy sick...

I,m going to share this story with you not out of self -pity but to pass on knowledge and reality so that people may hear and learn .If people dont want to listen thats ok,but you always have to think well at least i tried to pass it on..
that was always my motto...

And i also wanted to let you know that i have forgiven these people for making mistakes around my health just as i forgive myself for making mistakes .

And we have to cause god forgives us to....

First i wanted to say to you that god gave you a heart and a soul...
and he speaks trough youre heart wich some people call inuition...

To take a self examination and self soulsearching is good now and than to check out if youre feeling good mentaly and spirritualy and pysically..

When you have pain somewhere it means that youre body gives a sign that there is somthing not going right ,rather is physical or spirritual...

It could be just a inosent cut.....
but you look at it you know what it is...
its a cut in youre thum....and it will go away and heal itself when youre in a normal healthy state...
That why it is also inpotent that you guide childeren during their injuring..
when they fall or hit their head.......It verry inportant that there is someone around that is calming that child down.Somethimes they tell by their self ..
what is hurting them.... they come to the dokter and say ""ï fell of my bike and i hurt my leg"" he broke his leg .....he does not know this (the child).....thats why you have Dokters or healers who observ you and who can tell you where the heavy pain comes from cause they have study,d the human body ,but somethimes they can look wrong sumthimes they can be wrong ...cause they are human....

But the most inportent thing is that the child could excaclty tell where the pain comes from....Somethimes they just point at it and say ""au"' or ""pain"" And its most inportent that children know their body know what

their stumic is (and that they dont lie or make jokes ) you know...
they say ''i have pain in head "' and they point at their stumic...

As far as adults we can express ourselfs and tell the dokter were you have a pain most of the times ......
yes there are also casses that people can not....and than it get more difficult to search were the pain comes from..
There are casses that people can not express because they have mental and spirritual problems...
They also say that a good health depends on the fact if you are happy inside..Luoise hay she is a writer and she even explains in her books the causes of some diseases that come from spirritual and mental problems..
And everyone have their apinions about it....
There have been a lot of casses that People where verry happy spirritual and mental and still got sick.....
and some overcame their illness and some died and they both where happy..
There have been a lot of casses where people where not happy inside but lived verry long...
My own apinion about it is that i stay open to these things cause what if i have an illness that grows if i,m worring to much about sumthing

or maybe god build me in a sertain way that i,m alergic to tomato ...wich causes pain..
at the same time i,m also aware that the book of life says that ...not that what you eat is unclean but what comes out of the mouth is (as far as bath words and stuff)and that if it is his will he can heal everything and that you even doesnt have to have medicin..
I also believes that he created mothers earth with food and herbs that nutures and feed our body (thank you lord for that amen)

So what i,m trying to say is that you always have to be honest to yourself
about youre health..(to others to)and listen to yourself and spirrit that is youre responsebility
Like ""hey i have a headage.......but that is probebly because i have slept not for 3 day,s ...its logical....""let me rest and see how it is going after that..""

Hey ...that wound is still hurting that cutt i had sinds last week....

"'but when you found out you cutt yourself did you take care of the wound ??????? "'did you clean it.....did you put some salt or jodium on it..

or did you continue working on youre product and put youre hands in some other toxic stuff....

:eeek: no wonder that it is not healed...

And during those days did you eat good enough had enough vitamins to help the proces of healing...did you have enough sleep...

Some kids say Grandma,s are the greatest doktors.....
there is some deep knowledge within that...

But if you went trough all this ....
and things dont change you have to get....what i calll
Second help ........""go to a dokter ""

NOW .....

dokters :crying: :censored: :huh:

but remember :heart: :teach: they are humans to...

i dont blame them :love: they have a heavy job...
and they have their personal lifes to...
But they have a job .....If you have a job..
do you know what youre job is and what is means,do you know what youre responsebillity,s you have .Can you handle this job physically and emotionaly
but ok that another topic...

I dont know how it is with you there in the states but here in holland in the big city,s the dokters have a lot of presure they dont have much time for their clients to invest what is realy going on with someone (the patient)
Somthimes when you enter the dokters room they are typing verry bussy behind the computer and they dont even look at you .This is not my inpression you hear it alot from people in the big city,s,There are even people and studants living here who have still their dokter from their home town .Cause there the dokters have time and they know their clients because its a small comunnaty .They take time to know their clients so they can realy see if this person is just stressed or if there is realy sumthing wrong...and ,most inportent they take time and search you know look at youre troat say ""aaa"'...

The danger and the problem in the big city,s is that because the dokters dont take time to examine and know their clients .What happens is that the problem is overlooked or being underpressured by medicine (some say its good for economics ,scary huh) but that doesnt take away the problem .
in some casses the problem got worser by some medicine..
so the people come back with more health problems and yes unforunaly in some casses people die while the problem could have been helped....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back