Black People Politics : The Undoing of Barack Obama

Blackbird said:
Thank you all for contributing to this post. Your thoughts and words have all been insightful and powerful. We must move forward and continue the change I feel is at work. Brother Clyde, yes, it is greater than electing a "Black" president.

We must to make this an issue for our own people. So many times, we find something hot and drop it as soon as it gets cold. We are the ones we have been waiting for. It is true. We must, through whatever resources we have, escalate and elevate the discussion to our own people and who ever else cares to listen.

Just yesterday, before I heard about this, I was telling my wife that America keeps talking about this discussion or dialogue on race. Well, how can there be a dialogue when one party is in denial. It's similiar to trying to have a talk with a drug addict about their drug problem when they don't believe they have one.
It is fruitless, futile and a waste of energy.
When I was a younger and very militant college student, in comradeship with the rapper David Banner back at Southern University in Baton Rouge, my philosophy was in order for America to be equitable to Black folks and provide the recompense we deserve, it must die first. I graduated and went into the corporate world, intermingled with white folks and became more moderate. I thought maybe there is a chance. My belief in that has been extinguished. I assert that the death of America is the righting of the wrongs of this country.

Blackbird

This is very much the situation. And, Im not surprised by these developments (word to brother Prizzm) I got what I expected. I just had to experience for myseelf because I am old school and believe that 'Experience is the Best Teacher'.

Therious said:
Interstesting,I have posted several times my thoughts and perception of the u.s. setting Africans up for an attack. Since 911 they have been gearing up to try and include blacks in the"teroism" group. Now granted these extremists have attacked African countries. But again I believe they will attempt to use Alqueda as a catalyst to attack blacks.

Hence my plan to build a house some where in Africa,and keep a passport on hand. Again these crackas are deep in Africa a swell,I hope some onceis working on aquiring nukesin a black country. That is all that willset the table straight,look at how these whites are sweating over Iran.

I think this is why they have to maintain a presence in Southern Africa and also what is behind the power shortages in South Africa and China.

The more their top financial morkets go under (today Carlisle Group and Bear Stears) the more they will work to contain us. As they plan more acts of genocide.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back