Black People Politics : Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood s

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,284
    Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood streets across Britain

Obama's first statement since handing power to Trump

• Obama 'disagrees with discriminating because of faith or religion'
    • Former president encourages protests against 'extreme vetting'
    • Anti-Donald Trump protesters march on cities across Britain
    • Boris Johnson: Travel ban will not affect British passport holders
    Read more
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ens-will-now-allowed-travel-us-boris-johnson/

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,438
  3. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +255

After 8 years of political cowardice that helped Trump get elected, Barack Obama needs to have a stadium full of seats.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,438
  5. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +362
    I am responding here because I wanted to preserve the list.

Dabig, Syria--The man clad in black stood over his victim.

Peter Kassig, an American aid worker, wore an orange jumpsuit. His head was shaved, he was on his knees.

The man in black spoke into a camera with a discernible British accent. "To Obama, the dog of Rome: today we are slaughtering… and tomorrow, we'll be slaughtering your soldiers. Soon we will be slaughtering your people on your streets."

Why? Because that is the world goal of these murder cults. They are actively looking forward to their religious apocalypse.That is why these radicals will never quit. They will keep inching their way, slaughter by slaughter. They will murder and torture their way across the world. Why does America think we are exempt?

Trump wants to ratchet up his vetting and therefore there has been a 90 to 120 day interruption of refugees from seven Middle East States. Why? Because he doesn't want to import religious Terrorists along with the refugees.

Why is the Middle East suffering from devastation of blood, smoke and rubble of what use to be cities, and its Muslim people running into Europe and around the world? Because there has already been and continues to be an apocalypse from this radical blood thirsty cult, a break off from orthodox mainstream Islam.

Already in the U.S. a poll taken reports that 51% of Muslims who have immigrated here are for Sheri-a law, the killing of their own little daughters if they giggle over a cute boy. Let me ask a pertinent question of you all, because there already has been so called honor killings in this country. Are these the people who will assimilate into this country or will these be living their own culture of promoting slavery of women?

Argue with me. Explain to me how I'm wrong. If you can I will accept it.

6. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +362
    Oh, yes. Guilty. ISIS was found on his computer.

7. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,284
    Yeah, I'm not going to get in any back and forth with you either willa, so don't bother. But, look at some facts and see how your messages just don't make sense. I'm out.

Data on Muslim Populations

upload_2017-2-2_10-3-43.png
    https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2009/10/08/data-on-global-muslim-populations/

Data on Global Muslim Populations - Sociological Images

The Society Pages (TSP) is an open-access social science project headquartered in the Department of Sociology at the University of Minnesota
    thesocietypages.org

8. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +362
    Yes I do see how the Muslim culture is greater in number. To everyone else, is that what you want for our thin little piece of the pie, for America? How much freedom is there for American women, especially with Sheri-a --mutilation? This is a culture that doesn't go by our Constitution. And speaking of the radical culture of Islam, Do you want to go before a Sheri-a court? This is not a fantasy thought.

I never even thought about this until I saw Liberty's chart.

9. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,284
    *smh*

10. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +362
    "There is one thing that unites every single one of the world' Islamic terror groups--from Boko Haram to al-Qaeda and the the Islamic State; from Hezbollah to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp; and from the Muslim Brotherhood to freelance jihadists plotting murder in America: the desire to make shari-a the law of the land everywhere on earth -- first in the Middle East, and then across the globe."

Research Dept. Study: EXPOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT ISIS, Al QAEDA, IRAN, AND THE CALIPHATE
    This information through: THRESHOLD EDITIONS/MERCURY RADIO ARTS An imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc.