Black People Politics : Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood s

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood streets across Britain

Obama's first statement since handing power to Trump

• Obama 'disagrees with discriminating because of faith or religion'
  • Former president encourages protests against 'extreme vetting'
  • Anti-Donald Trump protesters march on cities across Britain
  • Boris Johnson: Travel ban will not affect British passport holders
Read more
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ens-will-now-allowed-travel-us-boris-johnson/

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood streets across Britain

Read more
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ens-will-now-allowed-travel-us-boris-johnson/

After 8 years of political cowardice that helped Trump get elected, Barack Obama needs to have a stadium full of seats.

willa

Apr 7, 2013

Read more
I am responding here because I wanted to preserve the list.

Dabig, Syria--The man clad in black stood over his victim.

Peter Kassig, an American aid worker, wore an orange jumpsuit. His head was shaved, he was on his knees.

The man in black spoke into a camera with a discernible British accent. "To Obama, the dog of Rome: today we are slaughtering… and tomorrow, we'll be slaughtering your soldiers. Soon we will be slaughtering your people on your streets."

Why? Because that is the world goal of these murder cults. They are actively looking forward to their religious apocalypse.That is why these radicals will never quit. They will keep inching their way, slaughter by slaughter. They will murder and torture their way across the world. Why does America think we are exempt?

Trump wants to ratchet up his vetting and therefore there has been a 90 to 120 day interruption of refugees from seven Middle East States. Why? Because he doesn't want to import religious Terrorists along with the refugees.

Why is the Middle East suffering from devastation of blood, smoke and rubble of what use to be cities, and its Muslim people running into Europe and around the world? Because there has already been and continues to be an apocalypse from this radical blood thirsty cult, a break off from orthodox mainstream Islam.

Already in the U.S. a poll taken reports that 51% of Muslims who have immigrated here are for Sheri-a law, the killing of their own little daughters if they giggle over a cute boy. Let me ask a pertinent question of you all, because there already has been so called honor killings in this country. Are these the people who will assimilate into this country or will these be living their own culture of promoting slavery of women?

Argue with me. Explain to me how I'm wrong. If you can I will accept it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Live Thyself, What Does It Mean? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Black Child Now Live - Chadwick Boseman (Netflix Series) Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : Live Talk Conference - 1-866-4-DESTEE Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : CHAKA KHAN ~ LIVE ~ CHRISTMAS ONLY ONCE A YEAR Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Write to Live Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 8 Simple Tips to Live Longer and Healthier Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : LIVE !!!! Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago Black Man Is Shot on Facebook Live While Campaigning For Political Candidate Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Eat vanilla wafer and jive while his paper is live with glamour and grammar, sound pathetic right wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : live corrupt and fiery can't give up entirely life pulled apart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Watch Les Twins, winners on ‘World of Dance,’ perform live on TODAY Black Entertainment 0
freddie419 Black People : 22 dead, 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Manchester Arena and two victims named - live update Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating More of This Will Make You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : TONIGHT: ‘Time and Punishment: A Town Hall Discussion with Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein’ Airs Live on Black Entertainment 0
crwn Black People Politics : Do You Want To Live In A True Democracy Or.. Black People Politics 1
B Health and Wellness : Facebook Live with Richard A. Norden, MD of Norden Laser Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Hollywood Live & Uptown Magazine Partner To Create A Multi-Level Platform For Brands! Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : BK Live TV Taping of INVINCIBLE Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : SunDown Towns still live Black People Open Forum 4
nilevalley Black People Politics : New York Daily News proves Donald Trump is a "They Live" Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Grab my hair give it a perm then live and learn far as music thought I could use it drank a crew of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Don't Live in California or Florida? Here's How to Grow Citrus Indoors Food Discussion and Recipes 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Live From the Apollo, AZ where the sun strips U Dry AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
river Black People : For Those Who Live on the West Coast Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Budgetnista inspires 11,000 women to 'Live Richer' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul OldSoul : There are 620 million people in Africa without electricity. Here's where they live. OldSoul 8
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Howlin Wolf Smokestack Lightning - Live (1964) Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Glen Goins Mothership Connection-I Wanna Ride LIVE! Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Rick Braun, Larry Carlton, Kenny Garrett, Boney James, Kirk Whalum - ALWAYS THERE (Live) Black Entertainment 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : LIVE : turkey beating USA! Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The 10 worst states to live in Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Gallery: CNBC's 10 best states to live in Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : living colour - pride(live) Black Entertainment 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alkebu-Lan: Land of the Blacks (Live at the East), James Mtume's Umoja Ensemble Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : RICK JAMES & TEENA MARIE - Fire & Desire (Live) R.I.P Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Quincy Jones 75th Birthday Celebration live at Montreux 2008 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Atheist and Creationist debate live today tune in. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Michael Smith Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - The Ghetto (Live) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - Superwoman (Where were you when I needed you) - (Live) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Live New Year's Eve Gathering - Tonight @ 10 pm ET - destee.tv Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black People : Live Show Wednesday Night @ 9 pm ET - Brother OldSoul - Topic : Nelson Mandella Black People Open Forum 7
Nahshon Black Haiku : Live Better Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0