Black Relationships : The Truth about Black Men and fatherhood

let me give you some more "smear and baboozling with BS".

aside from your continuous disgustingly venomous slams against Woman, your blatant disregard for common decency, {which seems to be your typical response when anyone suggests that they'd appreciate being addressed in a more respectful fashion), (such as this ),
is a new low even for you that i find offensive and inappropriate in any intelligent environment. and i'm kinda particular about this particular House. <shudder> most civilized humans have learned to communicate better than this with each other. what are we to make of you? and why should we have to?
you mean the "topic" you skipped to "respond" to this addendum?

on the topic of "smear and bamboozling with BS", this additional evidence proves you to be a master expert at it! "thanks for the demonstration.". NOT.

i agree with the idea of maximal inclusion and that it is usually not the best form to ask for a "break" (or longer) or something, but ... that was sick!

:qqb024::thinking:

Isnt it amazing how you only saw my convo and not his initial insults. This unholy trinity is now complete. If you're in here, I know I'm right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

women follow where men lead....

brainwashing will make anybody make choices that go against their own best interests.
brainwashing can be described as accepting a set of values that are not good for you.

lowered or damaged self esteem is one way to force bad values on a girl.

much of contemporary youth culture teaches bad values and low self esteem to black girls.
that culture is set up by and dominated by black men.

in a patriarchal system women follow where men lead. brothers pimp their own women in this system.

why?

the black men have adopted a white supremacist attitude which places women in a property role and values money above humanity.
the solution lies in unhooking black men from the white value system.

black people need a better value system.

brainwashing will make anybody make choices that go against their own best interests.
brainwashing can be described as accepting a set of values that are not good for you.

lowered or damaged self esteem is one way to force bad values on a girl.

much of contemporary youth culture teaches bad values and low self esteem to black girls.
that culture is set up by and dominated by black men.

in a patriarchal system women follow where men lead. brothers pimp their own women in this system.

why?

the black men have adopted a white supremacist attitude which places women in a property role and values money above humanity.
the solution lies in unhooking black men from the white value system.

Yeah right!! It's always the black man's fault, and brothers ain't pimpin' NOBODY!! THIS "CULTURE" is too feminized for black men to have that kind of influence on women. The vast majority of black women won't listen to positive black men because feminism has taught them to hate and disrespect men.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back