Black Relationships : should i tell the truth

tcr1223

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2004
hey whazzup yall last nite i was talking to my "boyfriend" and he asked me wat the most i ever did with a boy and i haven't done anything and i lied and said i did things ..i kno i should b proud that i've kept myself pure but im not and now hes askin me to do all these thing wit him that i dont want to ..should i tell him i lied and jus face what he has to say about it o never tell him im so lost and its all over sumthin stupid ....sigh

tcr1223 said:
hey whazzup yall last nite i was talking to my "boyfriend" and he asked me wat the most i ever did with a boy and i haven't done anything and i lied and said i did things ..i kno i should b proud that i've kept myself pure but im not and now hes askin me to do all these thing wit him that i dont want to ..should i tell him i lied and jus face what he has to say about it o never tell him im so lost and its all over sumthin stupid ....sigh
in this case, tell him the truth.

tcr1223 said:
Tell him the truth....and stop lyin'. It's not good for you. :maddd: :D

This is a good lesson for you. You see what happens when you lie? In order to back up the first lie you told, you have tell more lies. See, it's a never ending story. And, if it does end, it can end badly. You don't really want to be in a bad situation do you? So, STOP LYING.

There's no shame in saying I don't want to answer that question. Or, that's a very private question. I choose not to answer. Lying gets you nowhere but in a situation you don't want to be in like..."your boyfriend asking you to do things you didn't do and don't want to do". If you had told the truth, you wouldn't be asked to do things you've never done and don't want to do. Just tell him the true.

tcr1223 said:

the truth will set you free.

say what? you're not proud to be a virgin? why not? why are you ashamed?

you should be very proud of yourself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back