Black Spirituality Religion : The Secret of ALL Religions: You are GODS SON

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by puregenius, Apr 21, 2011.

1. puregenius

puregenius Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    I've read the bible like everyone else, but a few weeks ago I was led to get back into my "Jewish" heritage. Please don't get it twisted, most people would assume I'm black and I've been treated as such all my life. However, I was raised in the belief that the true "Jews" are Black as I am. My parents were right. However, it wasn't until this passover that I really started to read the TORAH. You hear alot on this site about books, METU NETER BIBLE etc etc, but almost NOTHING on the TORAH. So I got this great interlinear translation for the website scripture4all DOT org website and started at page 1.

I WAS SHOCKED. Not only was certain words mistranslated, some were completely left out. Now I'm conscious- I haven't turned on a TV since 03'. You get the idea. A few of you may have read my Subconscious Blaster post and said i'd be careful of it- well the results have been phenomenal the answers I/we've been looking for appeared right before my eyes. SO let's break it down shall we?:qqb004:

2. puregenius

Ratings:
    +14
    WHO ARE THE nephilim??

NOW-
    The bible says (GEN. CH. 6: 4( There were GIANTS in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the SONS OF GOD came in unto the daughters of Men, and they bare children of them, THE SAME BECAME MIGHTY MEN of old, men of renown!HMMM

Who are these GIANTS-
    The word is NPHLM in hebrew and it translates into DISTINGUISHED ONES. That is very important. WHY? Because you'd have to ask yourself 4 questions.

1. Where are they now?
    2. What made them DISTINGUISHED?
    3. What made them so ":thinking:renown".
    4. Where's all the mumbojumbo about these cats being Giant aliens from another planet?

Let me answer each-
    Let's start with #2- What does the word distinguish mean?
    1. Successful, authoritative, and commanding great respect.
    2. Showing dignity or authority in one's appearance or manner.
    ::thinking::

SO god gave them a PHYSICAL charecteristic that would show power- and would give them SUPER POWERS. HMM what were the super powers?

Ever look at the Bible/Torah and skip over the Blank Begot Blank page- yeah yeah you thought? No? Well I did. It wasn't until I saw the verse previous:
    Gen Chp 3
    Mans days will only be 120 years.
    Wait, HOLD UP... I thought Noah lived till like 900 and all those other cats as well. They must be NEPHILIM!!! THEIR DESCENDANTS MUST BE NEPHELIM.

NOTE: Please notice I spelled Nephelim two different ways because in Hebrew the root is NFL.... let's continue yes?

3. puregenius

Ratings:
    +14
    HENRIETTA LACKS

So- these cats had some sort of BLESSING- er uh a MAGICAL SUBSTANCE that was GOD GIVEN that GAVE THEM THE ABILITY TO FLY FASTER- JUMP FASTER- BUILD WITH THEIR MINDS- and AGE CRAZY SLOWER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!

AND

If- I mean IF- there were descendants of these "fallen ones" then they would be walking around the planet- LOST with a MAGICAL SUBSTANCE- a PERMANENT MARK of AUTHORITY or SEXINESS (Tall dark and handsome comes to mind not sure why) and they would age obviously slower than their non-magical substances friends. So who are these NFL?

SO (thinking about the Hancock restaurant scene) knowing this- an enemy of the lineage would do ANYTHING to hide this secret cuz once we er I MEAN THEY realized it, they could immediately turn on their superpowers and this game ENDS.:ref:

SO let's peep the LINEAGE...

4. puregenius

Ratings:
    +14
    NFL BUILT THE PYRAMIDS

Let's be real, someone great REALLY RENOWN built the pyramids LONG ago. DUMB LONG AGO. If I'd have to date it I'd say PRE-NOAH. This would explain the water damage-

Noah then, was one of these NFL- which makes sense. He had three sons. It is universally accepted that his three sons VARIED IN SHADE CREATING THE MANY RACES WE HAVE TODAY.

The African's come from Ham.
    Zondervan Bible Dictionary:
    Ham:
    1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Noticed the phrase,"not the Negroes". The question is then who are the Negroes if they are not from Ham? The Negroes are from the line of Noah's son Shem.

Now this is an interesting development- because JAPETH has a son named AKSENAZ(i). Now before I am called anti SEMITIC let me say- IF 80% of the JEWS claim AKSHENAZi but the BIBLE ONLY KEEPS RECORD OF THE LINEAGE OF SHEM they are not inluded in this conversation.

Both HAM and JAPETH have many sons but no LINEAGE OF LENGTH OF LIFE is kept record. Not until SHEMS SONS.

Now let's skip forward. By the time Abraham comes along- they had totally forgotten about thier SPECIAL POWERS TO BE SUPERHEROES. He basically questions ADONAI when told SARAI would have a son. "I'm too old" smh

Let's continue- HOW DO WE ACTIVATE THESE POWERS?

5. puregenius

Ratings:
    +14
    ALIENS or ELOHIM?

Now,
    let me say this- "GOD" is the alien race. They made us divine. The father will return and he's gonna be pissed. WHY?

Cuz we have the gift- and all he asked was that we kept his laws statutes and commandments. Eve #fail. All noahs fam #fail. Israel as Moses steps off the mount #fail. Jesus race of sleeping NFL #fail. NOW #FAIL.

Now as soon as you start talking about OBEYING GOD cats get all scruffy faced. *NAH IM GOOD* are you? I figure every commandment and laws helps the ON process.

What if each of the "UNCLEAN FOODS" lower your vibration and allow negative spirits to attach themselves to you. Same with "Sinful" acts. However it gets really interesting on a collective level.

Ya'll see AVATAR? NO? We'll I wont spoil it, but I will say that the connection that they had collectively to the PLANET has been lost for us here. "Their planet is no longer blue"

Back to the statues, the 6th? commandment- keep the sabbath holy, "historians" who DONT AND COULD NEVER HAVE the blessing of the NFL say it was pagan moon worship to have a sabbath on the moon. I say this instead. OH "BLACK" MAN- (and you are really BROWN a mixture of RED and BLACK JAPETH AND HAM) what does the SUN do to your skin.

I get darker- gives me vitamin D- tan etc.
    WHAT DOES THE MOON DO for you ?
    ::thinking::

wait-
    what does the moon do for your body. WELL women know the FULL MOON usually coincides with thier MENSTRUAL CYCLE (they may have to pay until MEN wake UP and go under the moon. Let that be AMMO for the BLACK WOMAN to pass on this message). OH an what happens to everyone else during a full moon- LUNATICS.:SuN035:

You want more?
    TWILIGHT SAGA
    Who are those who can change by moon light but too busy sippin on the silver bullet (affecting thier coors/cores)?

You know- the "Jews" believe the "MESSIAH" would appear if "ISRAEL" had just ONE - JUST ONE sabbath observed correctly. Let's make that a reality.

#tellthemimhere - SIR of the LINEAGE OF DAVID
    :haha:

6. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    If I may puregenius, I would like to bring a few quotes from a couple of members from a couple different threads. Then I'd give my own opinion on what you've written, which I appreciate you sharing.

From this thread Since We Are The Original People - How Can We Be the Descendants of Ham?

This is a thread that would have some foundational issues with what you've presented RACE IS NOT REAL, BUT A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT...

And finally this particular member is the only one I've seen hold this view on the "Sons of G-d"

Please take no offense to what I'm posing to your layout of the Torah and how it relates to "people with a higher melanin content." I'm just putting this out there because this is what I've noticed in my short time on this site. I predominantly look at the Black spirituality threads and the open black discussion threads. If you have any thoughts on what I've presented I'm happy to hear them. If you don't that's ok too. Just wanted to put out there what others think (in my viewpoint) of your position on the Torah.

Also, I presume you believe the Torah to be the first 5 books of our modern bible. Is that correct?

Berĕ****h Shemoth Wayyiqra Bemidbar Debarim (I just copied these from the Scriptures 1998)

7. puregenius

Ratings:
    +14
    OH LARRY

Thank you for your post. Let me say from a place of authority that what I have shown you is completely accurate and prove to you that the others who have interpreted the TORAH and TALMUD on this site have done so inaccurately to mislead you from this truth.

I will do so by showing the COMPLETE translation of the Chapter in the bible to show you that not only was the passage mistranslated- a MAJOR part was left out and then that word was erroneously translated into english with an opposite meaning to freak you out when I explain it to you.

Let's start with this- I speak truth. The "JEWS" believe thus and they have been reading this book for thousands of years. Honestly, it makes plenty of sense, and explains alot once you think about it. Science also agrees, that we all originate from an "AFRICAN" bloodline- one woman in fact "MITOCHONDRIAL EVE". Only the woman can pass on this important trait of NFL so the "JEWS" say you are a jew by BLOOD if your MOM was a JEW. EVE was the first "Nephilim/Jew". Now let's dig into the response...

However, there is no true, scientific basis for this "written His-Story" This is false. First let's look at what he's taking his reference from- JAPETHIC LANGUAGES - now didn't I say they don't exist in this discussion. In fact, The bible says that the Sons of Japeth was there with "Gentiles"-and guess what- science has recently confirmed that ALL northern tribed non-"African" descendants have this "Gentile/Neanderthal" blood. Yes, Japethic languages increased upon the world. But THE BIBLE ONLY DEALS WITH SHEM. (Very shortly I will prove that the SHEMITES (pronounces SHAME/ITES are the NEPHILIM). Let's look at History- 26k ago Nibiru/God on a planet passes. Creates man- man lives almost 1k years per Patriach- until Abraham do the math. Around 11k or so- the Pyramids were built. Around this time (when the Math is done) we'd be close to Noah. Now- I'm not saying it's a perfect record, instead, I'm saying it's an exact history book of our heritage.

OM- says thus "The problem here is relating "Noah", "Ham", "Shem" and "Japhet" as "races" of people. These are "linguistic families" with "Noah" representing the ROOT language from which the other derived."

TORAH SAYS the word was God and the Word was with God. What is the WORD? What is the word shared by ALL PEOPLE- GENETICS!!!!!!! let me add a few more !!!!!!! YOU SEE LARRY? GENE/SIS. Hence, "Jews" will try to say- let me draw your blood to see if you are a "REAL" Jew. His basis for that statement is pure ignorance.

OK LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.
    ANNUNAKI, NOMMO etc- those are not NFL! They are GOD. THe race of GOD himself. They descended from another planet and check up on us every once ina while only to see THE "LEADERS" the GENERALS SO TO SPEAK partyin' drunk (HANCOCK) and the others DESTROYING THE PLANET and we WE are supposed to stop them! The NEPHELIM are the SONS of these GODS who HAVE SPECIAL POWERS. I can't make this any clearer.

They are trying to deceive you, lest you learn who you TRULY ARE. They have taken your identity secretly and laugh at your ignorance on a consistent basis. They hope and pray that ELOHIM (PLURAL) comes down and judges them as RIGHTEOUS because they have, in their eyes, kept the commandments, statues mitvoh etc. This will not happen, they must be pardoned by the MASHIACH and admit the truth of what I am telling you to the WORLD!

Last pART I'll buy- except this whole idea of Jesus is satan is not exactly true. JESUS a NFL was twisted by the ROMANS to be used as the ANTICHRIST. When you THINK ABOUT IT, the FALSE image of CHRIST not the REAL CHRIST- the false white, non-scripture reading, you can do what you like, go to church on sunday, easter, christmas tradition loving doctrine is ANTI-THE REAL CHRIST.

THIS IS WHY to the MUSLIMS their IMAM will unite the MUSLIM WORLD, to the "JEWS" the MESSIAH will unite the JEWISH WORLD and to the christians- he is the anti-christ! WTF. Well, if the entire doctirine of CHRISTIANITY is INACCURATE and you need to stick your HEAD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT- then so be it.

GOD I LOVE THIS- Jesus is the FALLEN. NO! He was a NFL and he was GOING LIGHT ON THESE FOOLS! "You will do greater!" Feel me?

NOW- what if the TORAH told you exactly what I have-
    THAT THE SHEMITES WERE THE ONLY RACE BORN WITH THE POWERS FROM NOAH!!!
    HMM
    WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME THEN???

WELL LETS LOOK AT THE WORD SHEM!

In the Biblical view, the listed children of Japheth, Shem and Ham correspond to various historic nations and peoples. In the typical interpretation, these sons of Noah correspond to three races: European(JAPETH), Semitic (SO CALLED NEGROES), and African. Alternate divisions claim Euro-Asian Japhet (PURE LIE WE KNOW THE ORIGINAL ASIANS WERE BLACK HENCE KRISHNA=BLACK and NAGAS=BLACK PEEP ANGKOR WAT), Semitic Shem (HEY YOU DIDN"T LIST A PLACE WIKIPEDIA!!! WTF), and Afro-Asian Ham (AFROASIAN? YOU ALREADY CLAMED ASIA!!!)

NOW WHAT DOES SHEM MEAN???
    The names of these sons are thought to have significance related to Semitic roots. Ham means "warm".[1] Shem merely means "name" or "renown", "prosperity".[2] Japheth means "open".

THIS IS FROM WIKIPEDIA SONS OF NOAH.

MAN LET ME PASTE THAT AGAIN!!!

Shem merely means "name" or "renown", "prosperity

WOW...:lift:

So when the text says they were men of RENOWN it really meant they had the same power as SHEM. DO you see!

NOAH GAVE BIRTH AND SAID- well lookey here- SHEM has the BLESSING! and these other two- oh not so much.

SHAME- I am not shameful- I AM SHAMETIC.:teach:

NOW- where do the JAPETHITES get claiming that they are "JEWS" again? notice that J-
    HAHAHA-

TELL THE WORLD I AM HERE-
    Sir of the Lineage of David.
    The anointed one OF MANY

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Shalome

If either of you can show me a picture of Eve, or Noah since the pyramids, according to you had to be built 'before the flood because of the water damage', i will gladly join the conversation.....

- just one picture!

I can show you many pictures of the pyramids to prove they exist, so all i need to see is one picture of Noah, or for that matter Eve to be able to take most of what you have presented even half way serious!

9. puregenius

Ratings:
    +14
    Shalom (no e). For the sake of argument I will give you that. Pyramids? Noah? No- ok. Can you historically, scientifically or biblically dispute anything else. Besides, what do you want? A picutre of "black eve"? Didn't I already tell you science has PROVEN we all come from a common "AFRICAN" ancestor? Those who are not of this discussion share a neandethal gene? Did you want the black picture of Adam and Eve on NEWSWEEK?

For the record, us NFL bulit much more than just THE PYRAMID- Angkhor Wat- The Giant heads etc, and our Japathic bros built what, STONEHENGE?

If this is not evidence, If I have not proven to you who YOU (if u are a NFL) are, then you don't have to be part of this conversation thank you. Besides, The "LORD" will judge the wicked and those who do not turn to him in these last moments.

PS: It hurts my heart when NFL have bought into the LIE so much the truth is sour It should be sweet in your mouth and bitter in your belly.

In fact, this isn't a conversation at all- it's an ANNOUNCEMENT.
    SIR- Song of DVD (David not DVD)

10. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    If you can't take the first five books of the bible (Torah) into complete context with respect to all considered systems of spiritual evolution of that day and age, then what good is it to parse out, word for word, the diluted translation in English, which has been sold and packaged by a bunch of fat, white pedophiles hiding behind their version of the cross?

This is equates to studying a tree very intently, but never the forest as a whole.