Black Spirituality Religion : The Secret of ALL Religions: You are GODS SON

puregenius

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2010
I've read the bible like everyone else, but a few weeks ago I was led to get back into my "Jewish" heritage. Please don't get it twisted, most people would assume I'm black and I've been treated as such all my life. However, I was raised in the belief that the true "Jews" are Black as I am. My parents were right. However, it wasn't until this passover that I really started to read the TORAH. You hear alot on this site about books, METU NETER BIBLE etc etc, but almost NOTHING on the TORAH. So I got this great interlinear translation for the website scripture4all DOT org website and started at page 1.

I WAS SHOCKED. Not only was certain words mistranslated, some were completely left out. Now I'm conscious- I haven't turned on a TV since 03'. You get the idea. A few of you may have read my Subconscious Blaster post and said i'd be careful of it- well the results have been phenomenal the answers I/we've been looking for appeared right before my eyes. SO let's break it down shall we?:qqb004:

WHO ARE THE nephilim??

NOW-
The bible says (GEN. CH. 6: 4( There were GIANTS in those days; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, when the SONS OF GOD came in unto the daughters of Men, and they bare children of them, THE SAME BECAME MIGHTY MEN of old, men of renown!HMMM

Who are these GIANTS-
The word is NPHLM in hebrew and it translates into DISTINGUISHED ONES. That is very important. WHY? Because you'd have to ask yourself 4 questions.

1. Where are they now?
2. What made them DISTINGUISHED?
3. What made them so ":thinking:renown".
4. Where's all the mumbojumbo about these cats being Giant aliens from another planet?

Let me answer each-
Let's start with #2- What does the word distinguish mean?
1. Successful, authoritative, and commanding great respect.
2. Showing dignity or authority in one's appearance or manner.
::thinking::

SO god gave them a PHYSICAL charecteristic that would show power- and would give them SUPER POWERS. HMM what were the super powers?

Ever look at the Bible/Torah and skip over the Blank Begot Blank page- yeah yeah you thought? No? Well I did. It wasn't until I saw the verse previous:
Gen Chp 3
Mans days will only be 120 years.
Wait, HOLD UP... I thought Noah lived till like 900 and all those other cats as well. They must be NEPHILIM!!! THEIR DESCENDANTS MUST BE NEPHELIM.

NOTE: Please notice I spelled Nephelim two different ways because in Hebrew the root is NFL.... let's continue yes?

HENRIETTA LACKS

So- these cats had some sort of BLESSING- er uh a MAGICAL SUBSTANCE that was GOD GIVEN that GAVE THEM THE ABILITY TO FLY FASTER- JUMP FASTER- BUILD WITH THEIR MINDS- and AGE CRAZY SLOWER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!

AND

If- I mean IF- there were descendants of these "fallen ones" then they would be walking around the planet- LOST with a MAGICAL SUBSTANCE- a PERMANENT MARK of AUTHORITY or SEXINESS (Tall dark and handsome comes to mind not sure why) and they would age obviously slower than their non-magical substances friends. So who are these NFL?

SO (thinking about the Hancock restaurant scene) knowing this- an enemy of the lineage would do ANYTHING to hide this secret cuz once we er I MEAN THEY realized it, they could immediately turn on their superpowers and this game ENDS.:ref:

SO let's peep the LINEAGE...

NFL BUILT THE PYRAMIDS

Let's be real, someone great REALLY RENOWN built the pyramids LONG ago. DUMB LONG AGO. If I'd have to date it I'd say PRE-NOAH. This would explain the water damage-

Noah then, was one of these NFL- which makes sense. He had three sons. It is universally accepted that his three sons VARIED IN SHADE CREATING THE MANY RACES WE HAVE TODAY.

The African's come from Ham.
Zondervan Bible Dictionary:
Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Noticed the phrase,"not the Negroes". The question is then who are the Negroes if they are not from Ham? The Negroes are from the line of Noah's son Shem.

Now this is an interesting development- because JAPETH has a son named AKSENAZ(i). Now before I am called anti SEMITIC let me say- IF 80% of the JEWS claim AKSHENAZi but the BIBLE ONLY KEEPS RECORD OF THE LINEAGE OF SHEM they are not inluded in this conversation.

Both HAM and JAPETH have many sons but no LINEAGE OF LENGTH OF LIFE is kept record. Not until SHEMS SONS.

Now let's skip forward. By the time Abraham comes along- they had totally forgotten about thier SPECIAL POWERS TO BE SUPERHEROES. He basically questions ADONAI when told SARAI would have a son. "I'm too old" smh

Let's continue- HOW DO WE ACTIVATE THESE POWERS?

ALIENS or ELOHIM?

Now,
let me say this- "GOD" is the alien race. They made us divine. The father will return and he's gonna be pissed. WHY?

Cuz we have the gift- and all he asked was that we kept his laws statutes and commandments. Eve #fail. All noahs fam #fail. Israel as Moses steps off the mount #fail. Jesus race of sleeping NFL #fail. NOW #FAIL.

Now as soon as you start talking about OBEYING GOD cats get all scruffy faced. *NAH IM GOOD* are you? I figure every commandment and laws helps the ON process.

What if each of the "UNCLEAN FOODS" lower your vibration and allow negative spirits to attach themselves to you. Same with "Sinful" acts. However it gets really interesting on a collective level.

Ya'll see AVATAR? NO? We'll I wont spoil it, but I will say that the connection that they had collectively to the PLANET has been lost for us here. "Their planet is no longer blue"

Back to the statues, the 6th? commandment- keep the sabbath holy, "historians" who DONT AND COULD NEVER HAVE the blessing of the NFL say it was pagan moon worship to have a sabbath on the moon. I say this instead. OH "BLACK" MAN- (and you are really BROWN a mixture of RED and BLACK JAPETH AND HAM) what does the SUN do to your skin.

I get darker- gives me vitamin D- tan etc.
WHAT DOES THE MOON DO for you ?
::thinking::

wait-
what does the moon do for your body. WELL women know the FULL MOON usually coincides with thier MENSTRUAL CYCLE (they may have to pay until MEN wake UP and go under the moon. Let that be AMMO for the BLACK WOMAN to pass on this message). OH an what happens to everyone else during a full moon- LUNATICS.:SuN035:

You want more?
TWILIGHT SAGA
Who are those who can change by moon light but too busy sippin on the silver bullet (affecting thier coors/cores)?

You know- the "Jews" believe the "MESSIAH" would appear if "ISRAEL" had just ONE - JUST ONE sabbath observed correctly. Let's make that a reality.

#tellthemimhere - SIR of the LINEAGE OF DAVID
:haha:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back