Black Spirituality Religion : God's Secret Place of Safety!

Eccl 12vs13

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2013
This post, just as ALL of my posts, is for all those that believe in the true and living God, the one who became known as God the Father. This post is for those that believe the word's given to us in the pages of the bible (Gen. to Rev.), are the words of God (The Father) Himself, given to His Son, Jesus Christ (God the Son), written down by man, but inspired by the Holy Spirit.......just Holy Spirit!

God has a place for the church to live during the Great Tribulation. He calls it the “secret place”. We will be feed and taken care of for “a time, times and the dividing of time”, or “one-thousand, two hundred and three score days”, or “forty-two months”, all of which is equals to 3.5yrs. We will be kept from ALL harm. The wild beast we will not fear. We will be able to see the destruction and wrath of God on all sides, but no harm will become us. There will be plenty of water, fruit and herbs for us to enjoy. Those that are ill will become well. The desert will bring forth grass. The parched land will become a pool of water.

Does that sound great or what? To some it may even sound hard to believe, but it’s true! God has a secret place for the church during the Great Tribulation (GT) period and it is described just as I said above. The description can be found throughout the bible. And yes…this place is right here on earth. NO….we are NOT going to be taken from this earth off to heaven during the GT. We will be right here in the wilderness, if you are so blessed, where God told us to go.

I’m sure some are saying “Where in the bible does it say all of that?”. Well, if we follow God’s instructions for reading and studying His word it can be found everywhere.

Isa.28
[10] For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Topic with topic. Line upon line. Searching the scriptures here and there.
With that said, let’s find God’s “Secret Place”!

Finding God’s Secret Place Throughout the Scripture

Let’s think about something before our search. Let’s count how many times God had to remove His children from this earth because of His pending wrath and judgments against the wicked;

He didn’t remove anyone for the flood.
He didn’t remove anybody for the (10) plagues of Egypt.
No one was taken for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Nor was anyone removed for ANY of the many wars fought.
He didn’t remove Mary, Joseph and Jesus from Herod’s terror.

Not one time did God EVER remove His children from this earth for ANYTHING! So why should He have to do it for the Great Tribulation? He doesn’t. And He will not. Now let’s find God’s “secret place”;

God has a secret place or a place of safety that He will prepare for His church and He will keep those that understand safe from ALL harm for the entire time of the Tribulation period, 3.5yrs.

2Pt 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

This “…hour of temptation…” that will come upon ALL the world is indeed the Great Tribulation period.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 3.5 years. Rev 12:6.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 3.5 years. Rev 12:14.

The woman above is God’s church; ALL those that believe and trust in the true and living God are they that make up this church.
But this is not the only place that we are told about a place of safety; there are MANY more scriptures to be found, yes FOUND! Because you truly must ask God for wisdom and understanding when searching His word to know and understand just what these scriptures are talking about.

Let’s read search God’s word and read some of them…..

Pss.91
[1] He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
[3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

By the mouth of David we are told the Lord will deliver us from the “snare of the fowler”.

[7] A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
[8] Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

There will be destruction on both sides but no harm will come to us. Why? He tells us…

[9] Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
[10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
[11] For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
[12] They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[13] Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

The angels of the Lord will be there to protect and to guide.

Isa.16
[1] Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.
[2] For it shall be, that, as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so the daughters of Moab shall be at the fords of Arnon.
[3] Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.
[4] Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the quote: for the extortioner is at an end, the quote ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

Again God tells us He will protect us from the quote, and this protection is in the wilderness.

Isa.35
[1] The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
[2] It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
[3] Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
[4] Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
[7] And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
[8] And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
[9] No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

We will be fully taken care of. Food, shelter, water….we will not even have to worry about the beast of the field.

Isa.41
[18] I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
[19] I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:
[20] That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.

Please note that ALL of these events are things that WILL happen, for the desert of the children of Israel are yet barren.

Not only is God's secret place hid from those with natural eyes, but His secret place is also hid from most spiritual eyes, for you truly MUST search the scriptures to find God's secret place.

Let’s review:

Who is this Woman that fled into the wilderness? The woman is the church.

Rv 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
14: And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Where is this wilderness and solitary place of God? The mountains of Jerusalem.

Psalm 91v1
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Isaiah 35v1-10
1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

Why is the Lord(lamb) sent to the wilderness to the daughters of Zion? To help, protect, teach and guide those that arrive.

Isaiah 16v1-5
1 Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.
Isaiah 41v17-20
17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:
20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.

Why is this happening in the wilderness? To protect the church.

Isaiah 43v19-20
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

Please understand…..the wilderness is NOT now what it is yet to be! Why? Well…..what has man ALWAYS done to fertile ground? Build, pollute and destroy! But there will come a time when you will see a change near the mountains of Jerusalem. Water WILL start to spring forth! Flowers, fruits and trees WILL start to bloom! Beast will start to migrate! And those with wisdom and understanding WILL come! All that God’s word said will happen WILL happen! My question to those reading is this, What will YOU do when you see all of these changes taking place?

Its obvious that this place called the wilderness is not taught in many churches. It truly is a secret. God revealed this secret to his prophets, and to all with wisdom and understanding.

Now that you know…….What will YOU do when you see the signs in the wilderness and the man of sin is placed in the temple? Will you do as your God instructs? Will you FLEE to His “secret place“?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back