Black Spirituality Religion : African Animal Secret Societies!!

Trill..I Hate Seeing How The Media had portrayed them As A Canibalistic Murdering Cult! Like they was just killing innocent Folks N Not Murders,Traders N The European Encroachment On Their Home Lands! Smh

Youko:Watching The World Burn As I Puff My Hemp Stick.

Yeah, the thing though is that we can't lay this all on European encroachment because some of these same Afrikans were involved in skave trading and served as mercenary forces, and this mercenary activity dated back to beyond 1500 BC.

The Anyoto were much later than the transatlantic trade. Over 200 years after the first Afrikans landed in Virginia from Ndongo/Kongo region.

Example,

The Imbangala

http://jnls.cup.org/abstract.do;jse...E022FF8EF?componentId=3234532&jid=<journalId>

You might also want to check this out.

I thought one of your posts was interesting because it mentioned the Nubian deity Apademak. He was venerated in antiquity across Asia into China, India and Japan. His worship was transformed in Asia as the Jaguar Cult. In the Americas among the Maroons and Seminoles as the Black Panther Clan.

These are the remnant of the conquering Lions of Judah. The Sons of the Kingdom of Kush. Not exactly the same location of Ta-Merita, but related people's and systems.

I agree with you Sir,

This particular post brought me to this forum and I'm now a registered member.

Judah with its symbol of the LION I believe typifies what the Ekpe society represents wherever it is found: Power and rulership, Law and order.

Genesis 49:10 "The Sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. "

More on Hebrew connection here: http://youtube.com/awakeoisrael

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back