Black People : THE REAL REVOLUTION

oldiesman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2006
we talk alot on this forum about-REVOLUTION and what we need to do to prepare for this historic happening....well let me hip ya'll to something,there's already a revolution going on but we're not staging it[surprise?]it's the caucasion who is revolting and taking back what was once his to begin with[well we know he stole it but to the victor go the spoils]yes i'm talking about the revolutionary retaking of the inner cities all across america,you see unlike our ancestors time when the nightriders would come and burn us out,now they just buy us out[oh i don't mean us directly because we don't own much]we moved to the burbs and they moved back to the cities that thier parents had abandoned when our parents made enough money to move to the burbs[oh the irony]now by this time most of you reading this are saying[i already know this stuff so what in the h e double hockey sticks is the point]the point is this,we had better start doing some serious soulsearching about where we wanna go and do in this country as a people cause the first volly has already been fired and not by us.

oldiesman said:
we talk alot on this forum about-REVOLUTION and what we need to do to prepare for this historic happening....well let me hip ya'll to something,there's already a revolution going on but we're not staging it[surprise?]it's the caucasion who is revolting and taking back what was once his to begin with[well we know he stole it but to the victor go the spoils]yes i'm talking about the revolutionary retaking of the inner cities all across america,you see unlike our ancestors time when the nightriders would come and burn us out,now they just buy us out[oh i don't mean us directly because we don't own much]we moved to the burbs and they moved back to the cities that thier parents had abandoned when our parents made enough money to move to the burbs[oh the irony]now by this time most of you reading this are saying[i already know this stuff so what in the h e double hockey sticks is the point]the point is this,we had better start doing some serious soulsearching about where we wanna go and do in this country as a people cause the first volly has already been fired and not by us.

Hey Oldieman!

You make valid points and yes, I was one thinking "yes I know this, so what's the point".

I'm left wondering what options you are exploring for yourself:?:

Care to share?

:hearts2:

truetothecause said:
Hey Oldieman!

You make valid points and yes, I was one thinking "yes I know this, so what's the point".

I'm left wondering what options you are exploring for yourself:?:

Care to share?

:hearts2:
the sad thing is our minds are so polutted with[drugs-guns-alchohol]my vision is to get brothers and sisters thinking,but you can't think with a clouded mind and as long as the man keeps us[drunk-high-shooting one another]we'll never be able to use our minds fully and even sadder is that humans are creatures of habit,but if you can get to one person[family member-friend]and somehow help them to unpollute thier mind then they in turn cab reach out to someone else,that's the best way i can see for us and it's a long a painful process but it can be done,what we still don't understand is that to combat the man we have to outthink him.

Brother Oldiesman...

With all due respect, Malcolm X said that we ought to fear that word revolution. He said that we don't really mean it because if we knew what we were asking for, we really wouldn't use it, because we really didnt understand what we were asking for.

That was Malcolm. Malcolm was not the only Black Man whom understood what the breath and the depth of revolution was, otherwise he would be simply talking to himself.

Also, not all the revolutionaries that understood the breadth and depth of Malcolm's words............were Muslim.

Some revolutionaries have understood from the very beginning that to 'out-smart the white-man' would be ultimately an exercise in futility, because given enough rope, the white man would out-smart himself.

Thusly proving that the Black Man (some Black Men,) have already 'out-smarted' the white man.

The WAR has never been set exclusively to doing battle with an ideology (just look at how catastrophically dim-witted amerikkka looks trying to fight against an 'ideology' or, religious foundation in the middle east.)

Racism is an ideology.

The war is won with patience.

ROARIN..........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back