Black Spirituality Religion : The Prophet Muhammad (may NO peace be upon him) was a Racist White Man...

ShemsiEnTehuti,
your conclusions rely on sources "considered" authoritative, but that do not actually prove your statement regarding Muhammad. What if these were the actually the views of those who wrote them? If your accusation is true, then why is it so hard to find such blatantly racist remarks in the Qur'an itself as it is in the Hadiths? The two are not equally "holy" in the eyes of Muslims because of the means by which it was introduced. Revelation is not the same as hearsay that is "considered" authoritative by flawed human beings no matter how many of them believe this. I find it odd that this topic of discussion is the context you find proper to believe anything a Muslim has to say about their prophet. By what standard do you gauge the credibility of what one says about Islam? The entire context of the one quote you do read from the Qur'an mentions nothing about racial inferiority, so merely stating that faces will be "blackened" need not have the kind of racial connotations that you read into it. When you consider that the constant threat of chastisement involves burning in fire, it's actually quite racially neutral. unless you're going to prove that blacks and whites char differently. I understand that you are not a big fan of the Abrahamic faiths or whatever you want to call it. But better challenges to racism and the orthodoxy of Islam can be made. How do you actually know that these are Muhammad's statements? Sure, some may "consider" them to be but many people consider the New Testament to contain the words of Jesus though it isn't conclusive that he existed in the way some say or if he actually said them at all. How do we know the actual words or true thoughts of Egyptians thousands of years ago in relation to what's revealed in their writings? What if there agendas at work besides that of Muhammad? Would the majority of "Islamic scholars" reveal this if they are the beneficiaries of such agendas. I'm honestly curious as to how a Qur'an that can say that Allah made people in different hues so that we may know each other or that doesn't forbid marrying those whom you say he considers inferior but remain silent on him being a "racist white man". I do not intend to be hostile of defensive about this, it's just that I've been exposed to so many different perspectives about Islam that the discussion usually raises more questions than it's supposed to answer. So if you have any other information to clarify your original statement, I would greatly appreciate it.

eyesee said:
ShemsiEnTehuti is a racist blackman

LOL...some people here may already know who I'm paraphrasing (with my own slight spin), but there is no such thing as a "black racist" towards Whites. Racism is based on fantasy, which is often delusional (such as the N-word, the sub-human assertion by Whites on Blacks). However, the perspective that Blacks have of Whites is based on facts.

I've known for quite sometime...

that Islam is a man-made religion of control along with the other top 2: Judaism and Christianity.

Your post provides new information, ShemsiEnTehuti--and as you know, I trust your source!

Question: Could this be the reason that Malcolm was killed by his own folk the Black Muslims--because they feared he would let the world know that despite their message of black separatism their message's origin has "caucasian" roots? Hmm interesting!

Fine1952 said:
that Islam is a man-made religion of control along with the other top 2: Judaism and Christianity.

Your post provides new information, ShemsiEnTehuti--and as you know, I trust your source!

Question: Could this be the reason that Malcolm was killed by his own folk the Black Muslims--because they feared he would let the world know that despite their message of black separatism their message's origin has "caucasian" roots? Hmm interesting!
Brother Malcom was KILLED by us governemnt informants who had infiltrated both the NOI and the OAAU. He was killed because he was meeting with African Heads of states and planning to take the cause of Human Rights Violations to the "World Court". His OAAU was "internationalizing the struggle" and this work has been continued by brother Silas Muhammad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back