Black Spirituality Religion : The Prophet Muhammad (may NO peace be upon him) was a Racist White Man...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ShemsiEnTehuti, Apr 19, 2007.

1. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    The people who knew the Prophet Muhammad are clear that he was a White man...

In Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1 no. 63, we read "while we were sitting with the Prophet, a man came and said, "who amongst you is Mohammed?" We replied, "this white man reclining on his arm..."

In volume 2 Hadith no. 122 refers to Mohammed as a "white person" and in vol. 2 Hadith no. 141 we are told that when Mohammed raised his arms, "the whiteness of his armpits became visible."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367: "He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet."​

Islam is a religion, whose sacred writings contain explicit denigrating remarks about African people:

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

Hadith; vol.9:162,163: Muhammad warned that dreams of black women meant disease was forthcoming.

"I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'" ~Ishaq 243

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them." ~Tabari II:21

"It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent." ~Ishaq 450

"The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'" ~Ishaq 374

"The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'" ~Bukhari:V4B52N137

Qur'an [39.60] And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud? (Why was "black" equated with evil in Islam?)​
    May NO peace be upon Muhammad, if he were alive today he should be in pieces...

2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Word is bond.

Brother Shemsi EnTehuti.

You have made brave remarks here today, and honestly, I commend you for it.

For my Self it is no doubt that Islam is a religion which has been hostile towards people of Afrakan descent. And why look for Arab "brothers" when you have so many that need your attention as an Afrikan brother?

Let me see the person who opposes this dispel the comments made here. If not, let no one speak lest they have praise.

I have actually just been given a Q'uran (by request), will proceed to read with great intensity. Are any of these quotes from their "holy book"?

One must learn to break down. And break down to break through (in the words of Elder M.K.Asante, I believe).

Stay blessed!

One.

~Ikoro

3. ShemsiEnTehuti

Ratings:
    +32
    Most of these come from Hadiths, which are essential the same as the Gospels in the Bible (but more accurate since the people writing actually lived with Mohammad), where people recorded his life, deeds, and words in regards to the Islamic religion.

4. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

WOW.

I sure wish brother El Hajj Malik el-Shabaz or Minister Khalid MUHAMMAD were alive to address messages like this.

:eek:hmy:

5. EL PAPI LEANDO

EL PAPI LEANDO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Brother ShemsiEn Tehuti, though much of what you stated in your post is from the Hadith rather than the Quran, I must say that in light of what I know historically about ARABS, and by association ISLAM, I thoroughly understand your anger.

While I am not declaring war on Muslims, I understand and feel like kinds of anger with Muslims, Black and White, who uphold history and uphold the on-going depredations by Muslims against African people in the Sudan, and parts of East-Central Africa.

6. ShemsiEnTehuti

Ratings:
    +32

What exactly do you mean by this comment?

Do you think that they could dispell what I have brought forth, or just that it would be generally interesting to hear them address it.

7. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

Perhaps they would very eloquently dispell what you have brought forth AND I would personally find it interesto to hear them address it.

For one, I am SURE that they would not hold the same opinion that Muhammad was a non-Black person, thus they would most likely hold reverence of HIM as an Ancestor.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother O ... why don't you present the evidence, you think they'd present ... since they're not here?

:heart:

Destee

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Even Elijah Muhammad said that he was a whiteman !! Besides, I have a question of if he even existed!!

10. ooopi

ooopi New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Lies

Heey there, i read what u wrote about the prophet Mohammed ( peace be upon him ) .
    im black muslim man ,
    i wanna tell u that all ' hadiths ' which u depend on it are wronge .
    in islam theres no differences between all people .
    just for your knowldge theres so many ' hadiths ' made by israelian to put lies on islam & prophet .
    anyway , u should be sure from ur sources .
    if u intersted about knowin prophet Mohammed ' peace be upon him ' u can ask american muslims .
    Finally , sorry about my english language cause english is not my mother language.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hadith no 9 vol 162 163

2. http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47802

3. ishaq 450