Black Poetry : The Power To Create

THANK YOU, I was looking for you to join us in my "Battle Chat" thread....

I would luv to see you creativeness....

Peace!

Enki....I had meant to ask you about the name you chose...so the name Enki...is it an Anunaki name or are you referring to the Dogon tribe when you prefaced us with the title "The evoled Amphibian?"

Enki....I had meant to ask you about the name you chose...so the name Enki...is it an Anunaki name or are you referring to the Dogon tribe when you prefaced us with the title "The evoled Amphibian?"

I love this....:bowdown:

I'm a big fan of the Annunaki, see my sig...:lol:and as for the Dogon, you are also correct. The Dogon, like many of our people that lived in ancient times possessed knowledge that the rest of the world didn't have. So both subject have many things in common. The knowledge we freely shared has been stolen, and kept from us. If our people knew just how great we were, and are, I truly believe it would change the way we live and think. Do you know how many black know electrical theory, and it's safe to say that all of them think George Ohm formulated Ohm's laws". I know, I use to be one until I learned the truth that it came from us, in Egypt.

Peace!

I love this....:bowdown:

I'm a big fan of the Annunaki, see my sig...:lol:and as for the Dogon, you are also correct. The Dogon, like many of our people that lived in ancient times possessed knowledge that the rest of the world didn't have. So both subject have many things in common. The knowledge we freely shared has been stolen, and kept from us. If our people knew just how great we were, and are, I truly believe it would change the way we live and think. Do you know how many black know electrical theory, and it's safe to say that all of them think George Ohm formulated Ohm's laws". I know, I use to be one until I learned the truth that it came from us, in Egypt.

Peace!

Yes I'm so fascinated by this. I knew deep down all things originated from Africa.

The Africans erected the pyramid of Giza utilizing the golden mean ratio and to this day European scientists are baffled by the construction as they cannot reconstruct what was done.

The closest was Nikola Tesla with the method of anti gravity and resonance frequency which I found the Africans knew this and Tesla derived his information from the ancestors. The power that be shut down Tesla's pursual and he ended dying a pauper.

The Disney movie "Tomorrowland" eluded to a lot of Tesla's work. I have a really hard time with Sci-fi movies where there are an exclusion of African people aside from one extra here and there.

I want to write books and make them into movies like the Harry Potter series but actually involving Afram protagonists and showcasing the achievements Africans have throughout history. How do I get people of color to fund this without them kowtowing to white mainstream audience and producers. We're 90 percent of world population but the 10 percent white own 90 percent of the wealth. What is wrong with this picture?

I intend to write to Oprah and other well to do Blacks about my project but not sure if it will take. I can only try right and leave it to the Universe to open the way things I cannot foresee?

I'm excited about writing this book of mine but I'm so immersed in my research right now. I wrote two chapters and realized I needed to go in a different direction. I'm so fascinated by the Dogon tribe as well. Their take on the twin souls is extremely fascinating because my premise of my book was about this very concept before I even know about this. Yurugu.

Everything is coming into place.

By the way, have you read Tehuti Asura Amen Ra's "The Black Scroll: Book I Initiation"? His book discussed about the Anunnaki and Dogon tribe (two of your favorite subjects) .

His book was very fascinating to me. Let me know what you think if you read it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back