Black Relationships : The perfect question to find a MAN

A007

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 16, 2001
memphis, Tn
My friends and I (I am male they are female) have been going around and around about the choices women make in men and trying to find one good question to ask on the first date or before granting the first date. I think we have it.

Ask the brother.... " What are your 2 biggest WEAKNESSES in a relationship?"

Now this is a great question because it will weed out the players, pimps, and conceited men because they will say " I don't have any" Then you tell them ..." Well you don't have me!!" Because all of us have weaknesses.

It will also weed out the B.S.ers because they will say some bull that they heard on doctor Phil that sounds canned like men are from mars and I am not doing what works for me, etc.

That leaves only 2 kinds of men. The thinker who will honestly say.."I haven't really thought about it. Let me get back to you." This won't be alot of men because our egos won't let us show that we don't know something (especially while trying to impress a woman). Or the enlightened who has experienced and learned from his past relationships and is trying to get better who will say " I was too controlling, too immature, not ready for commitment, etc." The weaknesses are not a bad thing unless they are doing nothing to change them.

It has worked to ward off plenty of bad dates for my female friends. And, has worked to find a good man for one of my friends. What do yall think?

Alot of men are upfront but we as women sometimes misinterpet what they say.
If you ask a man his expectations and he says oh let's be friends first and he knows you are seeking a relationship run!!!!!!!1 don't stick around waiting to see if he will possibly change his mind.
Make it mutual so there will not be any misunderstandings in the future..

A007 said:
My friends and I (I am male they are female) have been going around and around about the choices women make in men and trying to find one good question to ask on the first date or before granting the first date. I think we have it.

Ask the brother.... " What are your 2 biggest WEAKNESSES in a relationship?"

Now this is a great question because it will weed out the players, pimps, and conceited men because they will say " I don't have any" Then you tell them ..." Well you don't have me!!" Because all of us have weaknesses.

It will also weed out the B.S.ers because they will say some bull that they heard on doctor Phil that sounds canned like men are from mars and I am not doing what works for me, etc.

That leaves only 2 kinds of men. The thinker who will honestly say.."I haven't really thought about it. Let me get back to you." This won't be alot of men because our egos won't let us show that we don't know something (especially while trying to impress a woman). Or the enlightened who has experienced and learned from his past relationships and is trying to get better who will say " I was too controlling, too immature, not ready for commitment, etc." The weaknesses are not a bad thing unless they are doing nothing to change them.

It has worked to ward off plenty of bad dates for my female friends. And, has worked to find a good man for one of my friends. What do yall think?

That is very interesting. "What are yr weaknesses?"
Because a lot of us are so quick to constantly stress our
strengths and keep our weaknesses under wraps. But by keeping our
weaknesses swept under the rug,we are doomed to being redundant in
our choices in relationships. And that's my two cents on the subject matter.

Another question that gets right at the core is: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR PAST RELATIONSHIPS ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHAT TYPE OF WOMAN (MAN) YOU PREFER?

People who are serious about a relationship have answered those questions. :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back