Black People : The Original Intent And Purpose Was (Or Is)?

@Chuck
Sorry I probably didn't get the thrust of your first message and then everyone else just seemed to follow on from the comment I made about schooling...

Now your follow up question has stumped me even more...

"All of a sudden things posters have presented as alternatives, i. e, to how the present status quo maintains an obvious double standard, (which is why some advance at the expense of others), those alternatives are either being abandoned (or others have forgotten all about them)?"

I'm sorry, but I just don't get what you're asking really - its my fault, not yours, I'm just a bit dim - but could you like put the question into some like concrete example of what you mean?

Is that a "London/UK thing", a "PC thing", or is that a "Stefia thing?"

Its a StefiA thing - I find it really hard to grasp things when they're like abstract or ..... hard to explain really - I can't think of things that aren't like clear and concrete or that are like too vague and need open answers - just all part of my spec. ed. thing - like taking things really literally and that. Like I say its hard to explain cause of course its all a bit abstract so I'm the worst person to try and put it into words.

Its a StefiA thing - I find it really hard to grasp things when they're like abstract or ..... hard to explain really - I can't think of things that aren't like clear and concrete or that are like too vague and need open answers - just all part of my spec. ed. thing - like taking things really literally and that. Like I say its hard to explain cause of course its all a bit abstract so I'm the worst person to try and put it into words.

It's the responsibility of the writer to articulate his/her statement in a clear and concise manner which is easily understood by the reader. No offense to the OP, but he has not met that responsibility and for whatever reason you have taken it upon yourself to accept that responsibility on his behalf. From my perspective it seemed as a self-esteem issue on your part which is what prompted my question. I was just curious as to rather this was a London/UK cultural thing, your idea of being politically correct, or if you were hung up on this special ed thing. Unfortunately, based on your response it seems to be the latter.

@Full Speed
Not sure if I'm so much hung up on it as I find it hard to know sometimes if its the person who wrote the stuff who's not made it clear or if its me that just can't grasp the idea - so because I don't know I always give the other person the benefit of the doubt. But yes I know I've also got loads of hang-ups and .... what's the word.... inferiority issues anyway about it.

@Full Speed
Not sure if I'm so much hung up on it as I find it hard to know sometimes if its the person who wrote the stuff who's not made it clear or if its me that just can't grasp the idea - so because I don't know I always give the other person the benefit of the doubt. But yes I know I've also got loads of hang-ups and .... what's the word.... inferiority issues anyway about it.

Try demonstrating self-confidence. You can give them the benefit of the doubt without denigrating yourself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back