Black People : The Original Intent And Purpose Was (Or Is)?

Chuck:

I suggest that you ask Sister Destee and her moderators etc. what her and their original intent and pupose was and is...

I. e., both the forums and website have been around for over a decade, Afro Brit sis...

:em0200:

The obvious conclusion:

Any notion of our idea of self and collective determination is blatantly being challeged by this nation's status quo...

Home schooling for white kids...

Cool...

Home schooling for black kids...

Not cool...

Etc.
Chuck,

What has me stumped is the connection you are making between the original intent and purpose of Destee.com AND home school for black or white children. Or is that the connection you are trying to make after all? Would you please clear that up for me? Are you saying that home school is fine for white children but not for black OR where you asking the question with expectation of an answer?

Chuck,

What has me stumped is the connection you are making between the original intent and purpose of Destee.com AND home school for black or white children. Or is that the connection you are trying to make after all? Would you please clear that up for me? Are you saying that home school is fine for white children but not for black OR where you asking the question with expectation of an answer?

Good afternoon, Full Speed!

But, kinda maybe sorta, I might have mistakenly and uninteiontally linked some things posted/written/etc., by one or two here, such as by Rich and Clyde, though may not necessarily related to what Sister Destee's intent was or is at all!

:10500:

Chuck,

My general drift as regards most (if not all) which gets regularly posted here is of a self help nature...

I. e., there hasn't been a drift or tone, as regardsl grassroots efforts to change the nature of the public schools, etc., either via putting forth alternative proposals for what our kids are being exposed to and/or parents etc. advancing alternatives to do nothing present day school board members etc.

I do remember my public school days as well:

And it was less about us being educated (aka the three r's) and more about us being indocrinated...

:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back