Black People : The Nazis Are Coming Again

Therious

Dual Im not sure i under stand this article, Did the pink terrorists clash with black gang members?Were the riots on both sides? were the pinkies rioting, did the blacks counter protest which sparked violence? Was there a larege turn out of blacks in toledo to combat these cowards??
Well this article was concerning a march they had yestersay......

Concerning the original riot, perhaps people who live in the Midwest can give more accurate details (I don't know why they aren't) but from the media reports I saw back in October........

Apparently a Neo-Nazi group out of Virginia decided to march through a Black neighborhood in Toledo.

The city supported them.

So the gangs in the neighborhood made a truce among themselves to challenge the nazis when they came along with other protestors and memebers of some sort of Communist political party in the area.

When the gangs and protesters showed up in a united front the Nazis who were already in the city and lined up to march punked out and decided not to show up....but the POLICE did.

They tried to dispurse the crowd and apparently trouble actually started with some of the WHITE COMMUNIST protesters and not the gangs.......but pretty soon the entire crowd was being pepper sprayed and assaulted by the police and that led to a rebellion against them where cars were destroyed and a building was set on fire.

Now I'm not sure how it was presented in local Ohio media, but all this action only got ONE DAY'S COVERAGE in the national media in competition with the Millions More Movement which occured on the same day.

Apparently a riot in one of our major cities isn't as news-worthy as that missing white girl down in Aruba.

Interestingly enough, when the nazis marched downtown yesterday....once again it was the PROTESTERS and the media who were assaulted by the police, not the racist bastids.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back