Black People : CHARLOTTESVILLE NAZIS BEING IDENTIFIED AND FIRED THRU THE NET

I think they will go incognito due to the public backlash but as long as their leader in the WH continues to defend them, it will be a slow process. I also think they will push the "free speech" argument to its limit. The law is a bit tricky in defining racial slurs as not protected by the first amendment and from what I understand, hate speech is not illegal and is, therefore, protected. Think back to the CRM in the 60s and Ruby Bridges and what she had to endure during the long walk she had to make with federal marshalls to the all white school when school desegregation was finally mandated.Trump claims that protesters who want confederate statues removed are trying to change American culture and he's against that--which tells you which side of the line he stands on. We're going to have to deal with them regardless and, frankly, I'm okay with that because I think it's long overdue.

Yes, and Trump is doing just as you say, he is pushing his views that shows he is supporting them. So, I am grateful to the counter crowd that shouted down that rally, but because of Trump, we all need to be defensive continually against this kind of hate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back