Black People : The Metaphysics behind Massacre

i kept tellin' my boy

MetaSaience said:
Because this is an electronic holographic world- codes are used to design patterns and patterns make up the consistency of matter, space and time. This means that- even our lives themselves have a pattern.

Such ideas were presented in movies like: "Final Destination 1, 2 and 3." In each movie a special character is chosen to foresee death in a dream or premonition, and is given a chance to avoid it. "To cheat death" one must figure out "death's design." Death in this case, is an invisible stalker than kills people thru random accidents.

3280-large.jpg
It's actually possible to see such patterns in life, even when they have nothing to do with death. Picking up on these patterns helps us to be more super-conscious of how our energy is working in the Universe. For example, seeing certain patterns on your alarm clock like 2:22, 3:33, 4:44- if your mind is drawn to these patterns for example, make a note of it. Someone or something is trying to tell you something. Patterns on your receipts- $6.66. If these patterns are consistent, what are the odds?

The more we become aware of these patterns, the sooner we will realize how much of a dream this world truly is. In fact, your dreams and your real life might become seamless. The differences between most people has to do with the fact that some of us are conscious dreamers, we are making "choices" we know this is not real, while others are "captured" within someone else's dream. Like the saying- "this is your world, I'm just living in it" that's an indication that you are living inside the mind of someone else.

In another relevant, but terrible movie "Stay Alive"- a group of teens play an unreleased video game that also alters their physical world.
StayAlive5.jpg

The same way you die in the game, you also die in real life. In certain scenes in the movie, the game world is an exact replica of the real world, but there are things you can see in the game that you can't see in real life. This is a perfect example of 4-5th dimensions and how some of us can "see things" while others cannot.

Massacres are happening all around us and in different forms. Massacres happen in order to disconnect groups of people all at once from this matrix, they also happen for sacrificial reasons- for blood rituals. To send a message to the living, to pay off a debt or create one.

nanjing-thumb.jpg

The War in Iraq in some minds, is paying off a debt- but it's actually creating one. When people are disconnected from this mainframe too suddenly and without warning, what happens is that the user, the spirit lingers on the planet.

child.jpg

Most of these immaterial beings, because they have "no-body" learn how to influence the will of living humans. The weakest among us are usually their puppets.

A perfect death, as some African Warriors will say- is facing the enemy in combat head on, and also giving the enemy time enough before combat to delay his death.
africanwarrior.jpg

What this does, is allow the spirit to prepare. In combat the willing is actually choosing to die. The best Wars are fought head to head. Killing in cold blood, sneaking up on an enemy and killing them, the element of surprise, bombings, the killing of the innocent- all this leads to the roaming of tormented souls in the 4-5th layer of physical reality.

So how did Cho Seung-Hui face his enemies?
150px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

The VA Tech Killer managed to pull of "the worst mass shooting in US history" with 2 guns. Did he face his enemy head to head? Why didn't anyone try to rush him by surprise and take him down? Maybe it was a surprise to see a Korean with a gun? Were they that paralyzed with fear? Or was this moment in time frozen from the other side? Giving Cho Seung-Hui all the time and power he needed to do a deed along with immaterial participants. How can I say that?

April is a time for mass killings. Especially After Easter and especially after April 13th or Friday the 13th it seems such forces have more power over the living. Perhaps this was the time before the spring that people usually gave their sacrifices to their Gods. These Gods are usually immaterial beings living in the 4-5th layers who use the living for blood. Blood carries the emotional energy many of these beings feed off.

So who is the newspaper really speaking to when the headline says: BLOODBATH? Sounds like someone is ringing a dinner bell to me. And since most White Pagans cults can communicate and understand the needs of these beings, I'm certain there is a blood ritual behind just about every piece of success they manage to keep.

33 people were killed at Va Tech on April 16th 2007. 33 is very important number if we understand numerology. 33 people didn't have to die obviously because others were wounded, so this means Cho Hui was trying to kill much more than 33. But this number stuck. Why? And why was Cho Hui- number 33?

This is a sign immaterial beings were at work here. Positive and negative. For example. At another April Massacre- April 20th 1999- at Columbine the first plan went terribly wrong. The bombs the 2 Killers placed into the cafeteria to explode never did. If they did, over 400 students would've been killed. Of the 76 bombs that Klebold and Harris threw during their 47-minute siege on Columbine, 30 exploded and 46 did not explode.

columbine.jpg
Obviously- something was trying to stop these bombs from exploding. The fact that some did explode might indicate a battle between negative and positive entities.

13 people died at Columbine. Again- the dreaded number of fear and death. And again in this case, more people could've died- but this number was more important to these pages of history, and the pattern of death's design.

A side note: Adolph Hitler was born on April 20th 1889, and perhaps this was the reason the Columbine Massacre was committed on this date.
460px-Adolf_Hitler_Bigger.jpg

The Oklahoma City Bombing was another Massacre that took place in April: April 19th 1995. 168 lives were lost- injuring 853 people. Keep in mind, in these Massacres its the blood that's important to those who feed off its energy, and for the rituals.

Here are more April Bloodbaths:

Gardelegen Massacre, Friday the 13th April 1945
Tbilisi Massacre- April 9th 1989
Qana Massacre- April 18th, 1996
Cheju Massacre - April 3rd, 1948
Amritsar Massacre - April 13, 1919
Ludlow Massacre- April 20th, 1914
Camp Grant Massacre- April 30, 1871
Fort Pillow Massacre - April 12, 1864

The list goes on. And this is not to say Massacres only happen in April. But there is an indication that during the 4th month of the year, immaterial beings are given permission to swell up the vengeance in the hearts of Men.

The Rwanda Massacre - a period of about 100 days from April 6 through mid-July 1994
rwanda-genocide300.jpg

The number 4 - in some cultures is a sacred number. But in most societies, it is actually considered the number for death. If 3 is a magic number, 4 is the number of chaos. 1+3=4, so the the number 13 is only 4 in disguise. April is the 4th month- so again, its a time when the fears of people are the strongest. And since fear helps to "cut the power" of protection around us, we are then more vulnerable to "outside" or even "inside" negative influences.

Despite 4 being the perfect balancer- 4 elements, 4 parts of the day, 4 corners, four rules in mathematics etc. "Four" or "For" is a common sub-conscious code for sacrifice. Even the symbol for the number is actually a cross with a diagonal line on the left side connected the arm to the head, this is only done to hide the cross within the symbol. The cross is also a symbol of sacrifice and death.

On your keyboard above the 4 is another symbol- the dollar sign. Coincidence?

every year March and April always give me trouble,

he didn't know what i was talking about

now i have his attention

great great great post Meta

appreciating the knowledge

yes there is a number code to mesh

it's up to the individual to follow it

the numbers are right in front of you

listen to them they will guide

peace

MetaSaience said:
Peace spicybrown and Torch! When books of very spiritual interests fly off the shelves, land in your path and open up to particular chapters--don't panic. Just read it. In most cases an Ancestor or spirit is trying to communicate something to you.

I say this to everyone. Metaphysics is very very easy. As easy as listening to your I-pod, and I mean that that literally. That's all I try to do, listen to the Ancestors speaking to me. They'll tell me what to look for, what to study, what to read. And I'll confess this before they tell on me, I do get lazy. However- this is our tool, this our science as Black people. It's not for us to know everything, you don't have to know everything if you are a library at your disposal. Which is our Ancestors themselves and the network spiritual information we are all part of.

I would just ask as plain as day, don't "fake talk" with your Ancestors- say look- I need a book, something I can study to learn more about metaphysics or myself, my spiritual side whatever. And you'll be surprised at what will take place.

Books jump out at me all the time. The good thing is that books that you can't understand- or have no real interest in-will not jump out at you. I like thrift stores, Good-Will, old book stores always have very interesting books- literally waiting for you to come pick them up. "Nothing in this book is true" by Bob Frissell was the point where I realized I wanted to learn and read more. "The Psychic Side of Dreams"- Hans Holzer. "The Delicate Balance" - John Zajac. "Behold a Pale Horse" - William Cooper. These are not metaphysical books perse, but they have helped to focus and open my third eye to confirm the feelings I was already having.

Spiritual Books by African people, African poetry, Black sci-fi writers, they all help to open the eye. "What they never told you in history class" -Indus Kush, "From N- to Gods" all these books help the eye. "Lies About God" by our own Master Teacher here at Destee Osiris Akkebala. These works of deep introspective thinking help the third eye.

As far as what these 4th dimension entities look like. At times- just higher vibrations of us. We are higher dimensional being ourselves, only encased into this console we call physical bodies. However the dimensional beings that can move in and out of dimensions at will come in many different forms. The ones I've experienced on a personal level are called Zeta-Reticulians. Most people know them as "Greys" from movies or shows like the X-files. Well, they're real. Again- this is one of those things people will have to see for themselves, and even then- they will be much doubt.

I look at it like this. Animals aren't Human beings, but if you stare at your Dog or Pet long enough, you'll realize that animal is a person just like you, but has chosen to experience "reality" at a different vibration.

Not all 4th dimensional beings wear skin. The immaterial beings move about space in sphere forms or balls of light and color. Some are spirits, still trapped in a field of electromagnetic current, and usually live in houses they once occupied or they live off or in trees, land etc., anything that can generate enough current for them to exist on this plane.

Just keep the eye open- and ask- you'll see for yourself.

This explains why I keep visiting other planes.
I must have dreamed so much last night it broke my sleep.
It always starts with me floating in space and landing somewhere unknown.
The two places are very deserted with chaos.
There was this alarm that sounded to warn people to leave or protect themselves.
The first entities were large with fur living in the ground/graves and when the alarm would sound they would rise up and grab people.
They grabbed my daughter and sister .
I saved my daughter but I couldn't save my sister because the alarm sounded again.
They sleep only when the alarm has not sounded.
There was another episode where the being was black and white as if it was wearing a skeleton suite.
The same alram sounded when it attacked.
I was rushing to rescue everyone and then I froze back, floating back into the universe and back into my bed.

Again I was trying to nap and ended up in flight in the universe.
I have no idead where I landed but it was deserted with a huge dismanteled pyramid.
I climbed the top of the pyramid and at the top was
something that looked like a black garbage can.
The can had light blue,light green and cream rose petals on top.
I touched the garbage and it spun me around,and around to the top of the pyramid and into astral projection.
I began flying but I was not myself.
I'm not sure if I was inside of the pyramid or a house.
While I was flying I saw egyptian graves being magically dugged out.
There were others there including family that had changed physical as I did but some did not.
I asked my aunt why didn't she change?
Decoding signs,events and dreams is very difficult without true understanding.
Meta your mind is priceless!

Greetings Family!

Cursed Heart you have very priceless astral experiences! The alarms you speak about are real in the sense that certain spirits are given a period of "time" a "window of opportunity" to interact with the living. You are seeing allot of things that your consciousness may not be able to deal with right now.

You are venturing into some very interesting grounds here and I do hope you are your guards on.
If you haven't do so yet, find out how to write your own protective spell and recite it before you go to sleep or into your astrals. These are real worlds you are visiting, meanwhile sometimes if we are not careful these worlds can start to alter our physical realities.

I would like to hear more. We should have a thread just for astral experiences, dreams and decoding them.

MetaSaience said:
Greetings Family!

Cursed Heart you have very priceless astral experiences! The alarms you speak about are real in the sense that certain spirits are given a period of "time" a "window of opportunity" to interact with the living. You are seeing allot of things that your consciousness may not be able to deal with right now.

You are venturing into some very interesting grounds here and I do hope you are your guards on.
If you haven't do so yet, find out how to write your own protective spell and recite it before you go to sleep or into your astrals. These are real worlds you are visiting, meanwhile sometimes if we are not careful these worlds can start to alter our physical realities.

I would like to hear more. We should have a thread just for astral experiences, dreams and decoding them.

I'm not sure how to write a protective spell.
I refilled the water under my bed again.
Did the frankenscence and myrh inscence oil.
Where can I find such a protective spell?
Yes we do need a thread for astral experiences.:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back