Black People : The Metaphysics behind Massacre

You know Metasaience, I seriously need to delve metaphysics. I swear about three years ago, after a series of unexplainable events occured in my life, I was in a Barnes & Noble Bookstore; I was skimming a book in the New Age section when a Metaphysics book literally "flew" (seriously) off the shelf and landed face up, and open to a particular chapter... I forgot the subject, but ever since then I've been longing to get a better understanding of that science.

You have any pointers (lit.) for starters?

Peace

Meta you make some GREAT points....I believe everything you said I wonder what these "fourth demension" entities look like??

Spicy brown, a similar thing happened to me 3 months ago...I was at the library and a book about "visitors" coming here to earth actually fell on the ground and I picked it up on the chapter about the "visitors" stealing "knowledge" from the people here....the book also says that the egyptians were black as were the sumerians...also the writer of the book said the "visitors" were "white as snow"

When I find out the title of the book I will post it.....

torch said:
Meta you make some GREAT points....I believe everything you said I wonder what these "fourth demension" entities look like??

Spicy brown, a similar thing happened to me 3 months ago...I was at the library and a book about "visitors" coming here to earth actually fell on the ground and I picked it up on the chapter about the "visitors" stealing "knowledge" from the people here....the book also says that the egyptians were black as were the sumerians...also the writer of the book said the "visitors" were "white as snow"

When I find out the title of the book I will post it.....
Seems our 'great awakenin' is underway. Is it possible our ancestors were communicating with us? What a grand revelation, torch; and I sure hope you did heed that message. I'm glad you could attest to such a thing happening, as most would write it into oblivion.

When it happened to me, I didn't even touch the book; I feared a car wreck or something tragic would happen afterwards. It's funny because I was skimming a Wicca book, when suddenly it dawned on me to focus on studying more in-depth, spiritually-based literature; and voila, it went flying off the shelf... exactly 3 years ago. Shortly after, I recall experiencing an epiphany of sorts, and began studying some of the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad; which served me right in due time, considering the emotional stress I was under.

Peace

Peace spicybrown and Torch! When books of very spiritual interests fly off the shelves, land in your path and open up to particular chapters--don't panic. Just read it. In most cases an Ancestor or spirit is trying to communicate something to you.

I say this to everyone. Metaphysics is very very easy. As easy as listening to your I-pod, and I mean that that literally. That's all I try to do, listen to the Ancestors speaking to me. They'll tell me what to look for, what to study, what to read. And I'll confess this before they tell on me, I do get lazy. However- this is our tool, this our science as Black people. It's not for us to know everything, you don't have to know everything if you are a library at your disposal. Which is our Ancestors themselves and the network spiritual information we are all part of.

I would just ask as plain as day, don't "fake talk" with your Ancestors- say look- I need a book, something I can study to learn more about metaphysics or myself, my spiritual side whatever. And you'll be surprised at what will take place.

Books jump out at me all the time. The good thing is that books that you can't understand- or have no real interest in-will not jump out at you. I like thrift stores, Good-Will, old book stores always have very interesting books- literally waiting for you to come pick them up. "Nothing in this book is true" by Bob Frissell was the point where I realized I wanted to learn and read more. "The Psychic Side of Dreams"- Hans Holzer. "The Delicate Balance" - John Zajac. "Behold a Pale Horse" - William Cooper. These are not metaphysical books perse, but they have helped to focus and open my third eye to confirm the feelings I was already having.

Spiritual Books by African people, African poetry, Black sci-fi writers, they all help to open the eye. "What they never told you in history class" -Indus Kush, "From N- to Gods" all these books help the eye. "Lies About God" by our own Master Teacher here at Destee Osiris Akkebala. These works of deep introspective thinking help the third eye.

As far as what these 4th dimension entities look like. At times- just higher vibrations of us. We are higher dimensional being ourselves, only encased into this console we call physical bodies. However the dimensional beings that can move in and out of dimensions at will come in many different forms. The ones I've experienced on a personal level are called Zeta-Reticulians. Most people know them as "Greys" from movies or shows like the X-files. Well, they're real. Again- this is one of those things people will have to see for themselves, and even then- they will be much doubt.

I look at it like this. Animals aren't Human beings, but if you stare at your Dog or Pet long enough, you'll realize that animal is a person just like you, but has chosen to experience "reality" at a different vibration.

Not all 4th dimensional beings wear skin. The immaterial beings move about space in sphere forms or balls of light and color. Some are spirits, still trapped in a field of electromagnetic current, and usually live in houses they once occupied or they live off or in trees, land etc., anything that can generate enough current for them to exist on this plane.

Just keep the eye open- and ask- you'll see for yourself.

dang

KWABENA said:
The Truth of the Matter is - in reality, much of this is difficult to understand and configure in words. For example, you learn life best when you Live it, as opposed to when you sit down and read about it, then come back and try to interpret/re-interpret it. It is said that there will be a myriad of events occuring in these forth-coming days here on the planet, and much of it has to do with the fact that there is little to no righteousness found in the hearts of the People. Rather than that, you have a heavy amount of toxification going on, pollution - and just overall constant, constant negatively going around the globe faster and stronger than one could think or imagine.

I would suggest that all who view this begin to prepare to see the worst of the worst, and not be surprised at anything, because WHAT EVER HUMANITY ASKS FOR, HUMANITY WILL GET (GOOD AND/OR BAD).

KM

you're on point

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back