Black People : The Metaphysics behind Massacre

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    There are no coincidences in the Universe. There is choice and there is capture. In the recent DVD blockbuster "The Secret" so-called New-Age Metaphysicians try to make a case in the world, that we are all responsible for our lives because of "the law of attraction" which means- as they say- we attract everything, even our deaths.

[​IMG]

Personally I believe "The Secret" had a greater agenda -to help Whites remove guilt for their history of bloodshed on the Earth.
    [​IMG]

It is the Oppressor saying to the Oppressed: "It's your fault I'm here to oppress you." Its the killer saying to the killed "Hey-- you attract this not me."

Metaphysically speaking, it's irresponsible to teach people one side of an equation without the other.

The Secret is actually no Secret, Blacks and Africans know all about "what goes around comes around." We know about karma. We know about cause and affect. We know about "choice" - and what the Secret talks about is simply "causality" - but it never speaks about Capture.

There is choice, and there is capture. Because the law attraction works using your thoughts as a magnet, we do in fact pull energies into our being. Dramas, materials, money. Yet because this law is true, Capture is true as well. We can be captured by that same gravitational pull of someone else desires. Hence- slavery.

Unfortunately people are more conscious of their "choices" than when they are of being captured. This is the science Whites DO NOT what Black people to know about.

"The Secret" was an incomplete truth. It’s sad they also used Oprah to spread the message of something she knows too well already.

Because of the recent Massacre, it has become very important to discuss the law of attraction. And I'm sure, those millions of people who are now living their lives focusing on the teachings in "The Secret" are questioning these events as well. Did the students attract this event? I'm sure every good Metaphysician has their own explanation for such events, and how they play out in the Universe.

[​IMG]

Our Ancestors warn us time and time again in our souls about following behind the logic of Whites, it's always a trick to it somewhere. Everyone knows we are living in an age where people in mass numbers are becoming more aware of their spiritual energy and how this energy manipulates the world around them. This is the age we have all hope for.

A bird does not attract its cage. We know this because the natural state of a bird to be free among other birds. And if we could ask the bird to choose between freedom and a cage, we can all agree that the bird will most likely choose to be free along with its family and generations of other free birds. This is a simple equation to understand choice and capture.

[​IMG]

But of course, Humans are more complicated than birds. We are always making choices. Sub-conscious as well as conscious. Our desires translate into feelings, our feelings into thoughts, our thoughts into actions. Desire is your energy shaking hands in agreement with Universe. It’s a done deal. We are moving clouds of desires. It is the will of this construct to help you create your desires- KMT is perfect example of how this construct was used. But what happens when your desire is to harm people?

I've had several debates over the years with people who study metaphysics trying to convince me that yes- the bird can attract its cage. If the bird was a terrible person in another life.

The bird comes back into this life to pay off its debt. It does so by restricting itself from certain freedoms and making itself available for "capture." So the slowest buffalo, the one that gets caught and eaten by the Lion, does so to repair its karma, or its cosmic debt. I've heard too many versions of this- "there are no victims" in the Universe scenario. And to some degree I too believe there are "No Victims."

So the Oppressor should not cry out to God when his Slave rises up to kill him- right? If there are no victims? He should've seen it coming.

So if these laws are right, like "there are no victims" Whites should not be crying at all now. Blacks who surrender their lives over to white powers and ideas should not cry either. If the natural state of a bird to be free as other birds, then the natural state of Blacks and Africans is to be as intelligent, organized and powerful as our Ancestors. If we are not, we know there's a problem- we are captured.

I believe in choice and capture because I understand the mathematics involved in these laws. I believe some are here because there is debt to pay, but I don't believe the Raped was a Rapist in another life. At least not always. I believe Men and Women can become drunken with their own power, and because of this will do almost unimaginable things- good or bad. We have the power to attract energy and people.

All events that will ever happen on this planet, have already happened. I know this for fact, but it may take some people more study and experiments to see that for themselves. It's like reading a novel. We experience this life as if we are reading a book, but this book has already been written. So if that's the case, is there such a thing as choice? Yes, because in this particular book, the dramas change depending on the desire of the reader. So imagine reading a book that changed depending on your thoughts, assumptions about the characters, likes- dislikes, ideals- etc. Well, this is the holodeck we are in now.

Mathematics holds the keys to how matter is built. Like binary code. Every object around us, space, time, even our bodies are created with the same codes. Nothing happens here without preparation and most importantly- participation.

[​IMG]

For this reason, there are many clues surrounding all life changing events. Massacres in particular usually take place during unusual fields of energy in the Universe. Every good thief knows if you want to rob a place with a security system powered by electricity, all you have to do is cut the power.

Is your 3rd EYE ready for this one?

More to come....

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    The Truth of the Matter is - in reality, much of this is difficult to understand and configure in words. For example, you learn life best when you Live it, as opposed to when you sit down and read about it, then come back and try to interpret/re-interpret it. It is said that there will be a myriad of events occuring in these forth-coming days here on the planet, and much of it has to do with the fact that there is little to no righteousness found in the hearts of the People. Rather than that, you have a heavy amount of toxification going on, pollution - and just overall constant, constant negatively going around the globe faster and stronger than one could think or imagine.

I would suggest that all who view this begin to prepare to see the worst of the worst, and not be surprised at anything, because WHAT EVER HUMANITY ASKS FOR, HUMANITY WILL GET (GOOD AND/OR BAD).

KM

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Re~Freshing

RE~Freshing to hear:ilu: ...and...you should HEAR it!. :puke2:

I've taken to believing this about my life....and...at the same time...I am aware that there is MUCH dark magic at work....that I am CAUGHT in!

I see evil, I hear evil and I will speak about them!

Did you do something?....I didn't Do anything...:number1:

Tuned in :thinking:

As I overstand...the true millenium is 9-11-2007....according to the Ethiopian Calender...and...the stuff done hit the fan!

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace Kwabena and Truetothecause! Kwabena you have spoken some true words here. We must prepare to see the worst of the worst and not be surprised at anything.

Let's take a glimpse at what's in store for Humanity.

Remember this is a dream.
    [​IMG]

More so- like an online game where people from all over the world log into, choose their own character or image and then interact with one another. Anyone who studies spiritualism should have figured out that part by now.

A Massacre can't happen without the possibility being programmed first into the matrix of the game in the first place. Its said that dying in a dream kills the dreamer in real life. This is not actually true, I've died in many dreams. What does happen however is that mind is rebooted and given a different perspective on life. For example people who have "near death experiences" often come back with a fresh mind. Baptism, or being "born again" was a way to trigger an NDE in order to reboot the mind. It's important to note also that those who have never been rebooted, are often the most vulnerable to mind control.

In order to save lives, or save the world from its current state- someone- somewhere would have to figure out a way to expose the minds of people to their 4-5th dimensional reality. Without seeing reality for what is truly is, people are basically lost. Period. No matter how many books you read, or how many people tell you- nothing can compare to seeing this for yourself. Ironically this was the state of KMT. Exposing the mind to the truth of reality.

We understood this world to be a construct, created for different reasons- but more importantly a place to test our "thoughts" and "desires." In the real world- the spirit world- everything happens instantly. You think "I want love" and love appears. Our thoughts and desires are our flesh in the hereafter. So everything we think within now, our fantasies, our memories become our clothing for all to see when this body is no longer available to us. In this 3-d world- things are slower to manifest, and for good reason. Its a training ground for the real world.

We are all here to learn different aspects of freedom. Since time and eternity are limitless and without end, we create dramas on purpose in order to design the equations that evolve us.

But not everyone is here for evolution. Some material and immaterial beings are here to stop Human evolution. For the most part, every good Scientist knows the African gene is evolved by nature itself. Like the Africanized bee, it survives still- because it has learned and adapted successfully. It's better to face a Bull head on, than a swam or Africanized bees. But because we are so powerful and strong genetically, in many ways some of us have become a diluted race. Strong as slaves, weak as Masters. De-evolved.

The metaphysics of massacre deal directly with this holographic Universe we all engaged in, and how "in secret" we are all part of the design that is unfolding. We are all players in this game. We are the prepared and we are the participants. Even in our minds right now, Christian and Muslim alike- are rejoicing and praying for "the end of days." Every event that unfolds- to many-is a message that their time in slavery will soon be over. 9-11 began a Massacre that is still taking place as we speak.

So how does 33 compare to thousands? How is one Bloodbath different from another? We are dealing with the same element here. This world has been under the control of immaterial forces for centuries, and maybe some will say since the birth of the new Man. The question is, as these dramas unfold in time- what part will we all play?

Our Ancestors gave us the tools to fight immaterial beings, its up to us now to remember what those tools are. The pyramid is a weapon. How was it used, and for what reason? We have been living the greatest Massacre of our own people. But will we be able to face a reality we have never been able to face in our life times?

[​IMG]
    Who is running this show?

[​IMG]
    Who is working with our Government?

[​IMG]
    Are all puppet masters behind the mind control program- Human?

And why is 13 such a powerful number for death? Why do so many deaths and Massacres take place on or After April 13th?

Did Tupac become a "Christ" figure because he died on the same date as the so-called Jesus/ Yeshua?
    Friday the 13th?
    [​IMG]

More to come....

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Because this is an electronic holographic world- codes are used to design patterns and patterns make up the consistency of matter, space and time. This means that- even our lives themselves have a pattern.

Such ideas were presented in movies like: "Final Destination 1, 2 and 3." In each movie a special character is chosen to foresee death in a dream or premonition, and is given a chance to avoid it. "To cheat death" one must figure out "death's design." Death in this case, is an invisible stalker than kills people thru random accidents.

[​IMG]
    It's actually possible to see such patterns in life, even when they have nothing to do with death. Picking up on these patterns helps us to be more super-conscious of how our energy is working in the Universe. For example, seeing certain patterns on your alarm clock like 2:22, 3:33, 4:44- if your mind is drawn to these patterns for example, make a note of it. Someone or something is trying to tell you something. Patterns on your receipts- $6.66. If these patterns are consistent, what are the odds?

The more we become aware of these patterns, the sooner we will realize how much of a dream this world truly is. In fact, your dreams and your real life might become seamless. The differences between most people has to do with the fact that some of us are conscious dreamers, we are making "choices" we know this is not real, while others are "captured" within someone else's dream. Like the saying- "this is your world, I'm just living in it" that's an indication that you are living inside the mind of someone else.

In another relevant, but terrible movie "Stay Alive"- a group of teens play an unreleased video game that also alters their physical world.
    [​IMG]

The same way you die in the game, you also die in real life. In certain scenes in the movie, the game world is an exact replica of the real world, but there are things you can see in the game that you can't see in real life. This is a perfect example of 4-5th dimensions and how some of us can "see things" while others cannot.

Massacres are happening all around us and in different forms. Massacres happen in order to disconnect groups of people all at once from this matrix, they also happen for sacrificial reasons- for blood rituals. To send a message to the living, to pay off a debt or create one.

[​IMG]

The War in Iraq in some minds, is paying off a debt- but it's actually creating one. When people are disconnected from this mainframe too suddenly and without warning, what happens is that the user, the spirit lingers on the planet.

[​IMG]

Most of these immaterial beings, because they have "no-body" learn how to influence the will of living humans. The weakest among us are usually their puppets.

A perfect death, as some African Warriors will say- is facing the enemy in combat head on, and also giving the enemy time enough before combat to delay his death.
    [​IMG]

What this does, is allow the spirit to prepare. In combat the willing is actually choosing to die. The best Wars are fought head to head. Killing in cold blood, sneaking up on an enemy and killing them, the element of surprise, bombings, the killing of the innocent- all this leads to the roaming of tormented souls in the 4-5th layer of physical reality.

So how did Cho Seung-Hui face his enemies?
    [​IMG]

The VA Tech Killer managed to pull of "the worst mass shooting in US history" with 2 guns. Did he face his enemy head to head? Why didn't anyone try to rush him by surprise and take him down? Maybe it was a surprise to see a Korean with a gun? Were they that paralyzed with fear? Or was this moment in time frozen from the other side? Giving Cho Seung-Hui all the time and power he needed to do a deed along with immaterial participants. How can I say that?

April is a time for mass killings. Especially After Easter and especially after April 13th or Friday the 13th it seems such forces have more power over the living. Perhaps this was the time before the spring that people usually gave their sacrifices to their Gods. These Gods are usually immaterial beings living in the 4-5th layers who use the living for blood. Blood carries the emotional energy many of these beings feed off.

So who is the newspaper really speaking to when the headline says: BLOODBATH? Sounds like someone is ringing a dinner bell to me. And since most White Pagans cults can communicate and understand the needs of these beings, I'm certain there is a blood ritual behind just about every piece of success they manage to keep.

33 people were killed at Va Tech on April 16th 2007. 33 is very important number if we understand numerology. 33 people didn't have to die obviously because others were wounded, so this means Cho Hui was trying to kill much more than 33. But this number stuck. Why? And why was Cho Hui- number 33?

This is a sign immaterial beings were at work here. Positive and negative. For example. At another April Massacre- April 20th 1999- at Columbine the first plan went terribly wrong. The bombs the 2 Killers placed into the cafeteria to explode never did. If they did, over 400 students would've been killed. Of the 76 bombs that Klebold and Harris threw during their 47-minute siege on Columbine, 30 exploded and 46 did not explode.

[​IMG]
    Obviously- something was trying to stop these bombs from exploding. The fact that some did explode might indicate a battle between negative and positive entities.

13 people died at Columbine. Again- the dreaded number of fear and death. And again in this case, more people could've died- but this number was more important to these pages of history, and the pattern of death's design.

A side note: Adolph Hitler was born on April 20th 1889, and perhaps this was the reason the Columbine Massacre was committed on this date.
    [​IMG]

The Oklahoma City Bombing was another Massacre that took place in April: April 19th 1995. 168 lives were lost- injuring 853 people. Keep in mind, in these Massacres its the blood that's important to those who feed off its energy, and for the rituals.

Here are more April Bloodbaths:

Gardelegen Massacre, Friday the 13th April 1945
    Tbilisi Massacre- April 9th 1989
    Qana Massacre- April 18th, 1996
    Cheju Massacre - April 3rd, 1948
    Amritsar Massacre - April 13, 1919
    Ludlow Massacre- April 20th, 1914
    Camp Grant Massacre- April 30, 1871
    Fort Pillow Massacre - April 12, 1864

The list goes on. And this is not to say Massacres only happen in April. But there is an indication that during the 4th month of the year, immaterial beings are given permission to swell up the vengeance in the hearts of Men.

The Rwanda Massacre - a period of about 100 days from April 6 through mid-July 1994
    [​IMG]

The number 4 - in some cultures is a sacred number. But in most societies, it is actually considered the number for death. If 3 is a magic number, 4 is the number of chaos. 1+3=4, so the the number 13 is only 4 in disguise. April is the 4th month- so again, its a time when the fears of people are the strongest. And since fear helps to "cut the power" of protection around us, we are then more vulnerable to "outside" or even "inside" negative influences.

Despite 4 being the perfect balancer- 4 elements, 4 parts of the day, 4 corners, four rules in mathematics etc. "Four" or "For" is a common sub-conscious code for sacrifice. Even the symbol for the number is actually a cross with a diagonal line on the left side connected the arm to the head, this is only done to hide the cross within the symbol. The cross is also a symbol of sacrifice and death.

On your keyboard above the 4 is another symbol- the dollar sign. Coincidence?

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    You know Metasaience, I seriously need to delve metaphysics. I swear about three years ago, after a series of unexplainable events occured in my life, I was in a Barnes & Noble Bookstore; I was skimming a book in the New Age section when a Metaphysics book literally "flew" (seriously) off the shelf and landed face up, and open to a particular chapter... I forgot the subject, but ever since then I've been longing to get a better understanding of that science.

You have any pointers (lit.) for starters?

Peace

7. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Meta you make some GREAT points....I believe everything you said I wonder what these "fourth demension" entities look like??

Spicy brown, a similar thing happened to me 3 months ago...I was at the library and a book about "visitors" coming here to earth actually fell on the ground and I picked it up on the chapter about the "visitors" stealing "knowledge" from the people here....the book also says that the egyptians were black as were the sumerians...also the writer of the book said the "visitors" were "white as snow"

When I find out the title of the book I will post it.....

8. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Seems our 'great awakenin' is underway. Is it possible our ancestors were communicating with us? What a grand revelation, torch; and I sure hope you did heed that message. I'm glad you could attest to such a thing happening, as most would write it into oblivion.

When it happened to me, I didn't even touch the book; I feared a car wreck or something tragic would happen afterwards. It's funny because I was skimming a Wicca book, when suddenly it dawned on me to focus on studying more in-depth, spiritually-based literature; and voila, it went flying off the shelf... exactly 3 years ago. Shortly after, I recall experiencing an epiphany of sorts, and began studying some of the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad; which served me right in due time, considering the emotional stress I was under.

Peace

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace spicybrown and Torch! When books of very spiritual interests fly off the shelves, land in your path and open up to particular chapters--don't panic. Just read it. In most cases an Ancestor or spirit is trying to communicate something to you.

I say this to everyone. Metaphysics is very very easy. As easy as listening to your I-pod, and I mean that that literally. That's all I try to do, listen to the Ancestors speaking to me. They'll tell me what to look for, what to study, what to read. And I'll confess this before they tell on me, I do get lazy. However- this is our tool, this our science as Black people. It's not for us to know everything, you don't have to know everything if you are a library at your disposal. Which is our Ancestors themselves and the network spiritual information we are all part of.

I would just ask as plain as day, don't "fake talk" with your Ancestors- say look- I need a book, something I can study to learn more about metaphysics or myself, my spiritual side whatever. And you'll be surprised at what will take place.

Books jump out at me all the time. The good thing is that books that you can't understand- or have no real interest in-will not jump out at you. I like thrift stores, Good-Will, old book stores always have very interesting books- literally waiting for you to come pick them up. "Nothing in this book is true" by Bob Frissell was the point where I realized I wanted to learn and read more. "The Psychic Side of Dreams"- Hans Holzer. "The Delicate Balance" - John Zajac. "Behold a Pale Horse" - William Cooper. These are not metaphysical books perse, but they have helped to focus and open my third eye to confirm the feelings I was already having.

Spiritual Books by African people, African poetry, Black sci-fi writers, they all help to open the eye. "What they never told you in history class" -Indus Kush, "From N- to Gods" all these books help the eye. "Lies About God" by our own Master Teacher here at Destee Osiris Akkebala. These works of deep introspective thinking help the third eye.

As far as what these 4th dimension entities look like. At times- just higher vibrations of us. We are higher dimensional being ourselves, only encased into this console we call physical bodies. However the dimensional beings that can move in and out of dimensions at will come in many different forms. The ones I've experienced on a personal level are called Zeta-Reticulians. Most people know them as "Greys" from movies or shows like the X-files. Well, they're real. Again- this is one of those things people will have to see for themselves, and even then- they will be much doubt.

I look at it like this. Animals aren't Human beings, but if you stare at your Dog or Pet long enough, you'll realize that animal is a person just like you, but has chosen to experience "reality" at a different vibration.

Not all 4th dimensional beings wear skin. The immaterial beings move about space in sphere forms or balls of light and color. Some are spirits, still trapped in a field of electromagnetic current, and usually live in houses they once occupied or they live off or in trees, land etc., anything that can generate enough current for them to exist on this plane.

Just keep the eye open- and ask- you'll see for yourself.

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    dang

you're on point