Black People : The Lord Forbids The Taking Of Money For Preaching?

They subscri

not to go on a tangent or spend to much time about this cult but be to the same curse of Ham, that is not in the King James version; that the much later 500 AD Talmuds subcribe to;
the curse bieng ; lips poked out hair curled up, face balckened like mud, male members shamefully long and commited to a life of fornication and theft.

The actual text has been posted here several times.

Aslo they are into ET religion as in their story Brigham Young was communicated to by extraterestrials from a mothership.

Their play the "Book of Mormon" that they are so proud of,
has been protested as a minstrel show on Broadway;

Book-of-Mormon-play.jpg

I should have said in the beginning that I have not read the Mormon texts extensively but the Bible as well as Black Roots Science have accounts of the Gods riding 'spaceships' i.e. chariots of fire.
As I said before the whites/non blacks corrupt all religion.

I'm sure some of the texts have been altered. But the same thing goes concerning the bible and the Quaran. You just have to search your heart and seek what seem true to you.

Black roots what? and Ezekilas wheel wasa parable , what is it you dont understand? All those African folk tales for 20 thousand years, do you think they bleived in talking spiders with names like Anansi or do you think these where metaphors?

has anyone ever seen a UFO with the face of an eagle, the face of a bull, the face of a linon and the face of a man? gimme a break!
I should have said in the beginning that I have not read the Mormon texts extensively but the Bible as well as Black Roots Science have accounts of the Gods riding 'spaceships' i.e. chariots of fire.
As I said before the whites/non blacks corrupt all religion.
hmmm so whites corrupted ATRs???
I'm sure some of the texts have been altered. But the same thing goes concerning the bible and the Quaran. You just have to search your heart and seek what seem true to you.
Black Roots Science?? is that a male enhancement natural supplement?

No someone with enough testosterone to speak to another being face to face rather then run back when they are gone, but what do those photos prove? in the context of this thread? is that Dr York's vacation home, or time share?
The home for Brigham Young built for him by Moroni, or do some here plan to open a church and sell land on Mars when they pass the plate and demand only Benjamins each Saturday?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back