Black Spirituality Religion : The Hebrews were NOT *Black* or even *African*...

nibs said:
(Music Producer) - Tuthmosis I married princes Ahmose who was daughter of Ahmose I. At this point the royal bloodline from the Hyksos war is sustained through princes Ahmose. Tuthmosis I had two elder sons that died before him.

there is both a matrilineal and a patrilineal bloodline. this is why brother's would "marry sisters" and fathers would "marry" their daughters. both bloodlines needed to be rule. tuthmose i was not a crown prince or a prince at all. tuthmose i was a general. the patrilineal bloodline ended with amenhotep i. only the matrilineal bloodline propagated after that.

(Music Producer) - Tuthmosis III married Hatshepsut-Merytre who is to become mother of Amenhotep II.
<snip>
Amenhotep II becomes that Immaculate Birth or full-blooded royal bloodline.

immaculate = clean.
my interpretation is that the "god's wife" title and role reflected the fact that the patrilineal bloodline had ended, and suggests that the true father is the great god imin, through ritual possession of the queen's husband. not tuthmose iii, as tuthmose iii also did not have the patrilineal bloodline.

(Music Producer) - As I said, Akhenaten’s bloodline can be traced all the way back to the Hyksos war.

not his patrilineal bloodline.

(Music Producer) - It is indeed a mess because we use to marry our half sisters and even in some cases our daughters but we did these things to intentionally sustain royal blood.

these things were done because aishat (isis) is the seat of power. the matrilineal bloodline is the true owner/controller of the land, and the king is the executor. if the queen, the king must take that crown princess as his wife as she is the true seat of power. similarly, a crown prince must marry the next princess in succession, (sister/half-sister) and the queen becomes queen mother.

there is both a patrilineal and matrilineal bloodline.

Nibs:

(Music Producer) - As I said, Akhenaten’s bloodline can be traced all the way back to the Hyksos war.
-----------
not his patrilineal bloodline.

This continues to not refute the fact that Akhenaten only existed and was born because of his great, great, great, great, grandfather or mother. That person’s blood is responsible for the life of Akhenaten. That person was of the Royal Bloodline that was responsible for expelling the Hyksos.

You are trying to introduce a maternal and paternal conditioning in an attempt to prove what?

You asked me to show how Akhenaten was traceable back to the Pharaoh that expelled the Hyksos. Now that I have shown you, you have injected this maternal / paternal thing.

What you need to examine is rather or not your maternal / paternal restrictions had anything to do with governing the Egyptian election of Pharaoh.

Due to the historical reality that Akhenaten is indeed recorded as Pharaoh of Egypt and also his son is recorded as such, it becomes evident that your personal restrictions that you are trying to create today did not have an impact, effect nor place in the minds of our Egyptian ancestors when it came to who would be named Pharaoh of Egypt.

Any parent being of Royal blood automatically made the son or daughter of Royal Blood, period.

It is clear that these temples had been closed for some time with weeds growing and the places becoming "footpaths". The young king was reopening, or restoring, the temples after several years of neglect by Akhenaten. Akhenaten forced these temples to be closed, which is totally different from all the priests picking up and leaving. If that were the case, the temples would not have been in such neglect and need "restoration" to begin with.

It is more likely the Priests abandoned those temples to follow and adhere to the Laws of the Pharaoh to become the Yahud of Akhetaten.

AkhenAten did not force anything but the criminal element of the priesthood to become isolated and segregated from power by relocating the Capital.

When Akhenaten relocated the Capital he relocated the population of Egypt. Along with this relocation he reestablished that Egyptian government as being ruled, controlled and sustained by the Bloodline of the Pharaoh and took it back from the priesthood that had taken over government.

As Akhetaten grew in popularity and greatness Lower Egypt can be seen as in a decline. This decline in resources and population is most likely what caused the closing of the temples. Even today churches are sustained by the peoples. It was the same way in Egypt. Temples were sustained by the people and as the people converted to Monotheism the Polytheistic temples closed for lack of resources.

You can try to paint Akhenaten as evil all you want but you have failed to explain or even began to answer this question.

I would like to ask you: If we have the Egyptian Military, The Egyptian Priesthood and most of all the royal blood line Pharaoh, then by who or what authority was the Egyptian government of Akhetaten expelled?

You will not answer this question because you already know it was foreign African tribes, rich ex-priests and mainly hired mercenaries from foreign countries that were responsible for pillaging Akhetaten and retaking the Egyptian government from Akhenaten.

That was the blasphemous act that placed Egypt in a continued downhill spiral. You and I both know that several of the homegrown Egyptians viewed the Pharaoh as god.

These are the words of those none homegrown Egyptians and foreign African tribes that did not believe in the ways of the Egyptians……..

Job :21:
14: Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways.
15: What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?

I cannot believe that you are unable to put this together. It is so simple.

It is more likely the Priests abandoned those temples to follow and adhere to the Laws of the Pharaoh to become the Yahud of Akhetaten.

AkhenAten did not force anything but the criminal element of the priesthood to become isolated and segregated from power by relocating the Capital.

When Akhenaten relocated the Capital he relocated the population of Egypt. Along with this relocation he reestablished that Egyptian government as being ruled, controlled and sustained by the Bloodline of the Pharaoh and took it back from the priesthood that had taken over government.

As Akhetaten grew in popularity and greatness Lower Egypt can be seen as in a decline. This decline in resources and population is most likely what caused the closing of the temples. Even today churches are sustained by the peoples. It was the same way in Egypt. Temples were sustained by the people and as the people converted to Monotheism the Polytheistic temples closed for lack of resources.

You can try to paint Akhenaten as evil all you want but you have failed to explain or even began to answer this question.

I would like to ask you: If we have the Egyptian Military, The Egyptian Priesthood and most of all the royal blood line Pharaoh, then by who or what authority was the Egyptian government of Akhetaten expelled?

You will not answer this question because you already know it was foreign African tribes, rich ex-priests and mainly hired mercenaries from foreign countries that were responsible for pillaging Akhetaten and retaking the Egyptian government from Akhenaten.

That was the blasphemous act that placed Egypt in a continued downhill spiral. You and I both know that several of the homegrown Egyptians viewed the Pharaoh as god.

These are the words of those none homegrown Egyptians and foreign African tribes that did not believe in the ways of the Egyptians……..

Job :21:
14: Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways.
15: What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?

I cannot believe that you are unable to put this together. It is so simple.

Bump for reference.

According to Nigerian legend, the Levites entered Iboland 3,000 years ago and intermingled with the Iboes. Eventually, the decendants of the Levites submerged from the Ibo family and ruled themselves as a separte entity. Many of the African American descendants can claim ancestry among the Nigerian Levites, said the royal house of the Levites at Port Harcourt. They also claim that the Levites are Hebrew. Only the king practices Judism. They also claim, from one-third to all African Americans are genetically Hebrew too, since many are dscendants of the very coast, once known as the Slave Coast. The same coast contains the remaining Levites who thrive as a people in the same area.

According to Nigerian legend, the Levites entered Iboland 3,000 years ago and intermingled with the Iboes. Eventually, the decendants of the Levites submerged from the Ibo family and ruled themselves as a separte entity. Many of the African American descendants can claim ancestry among the Nigerian Levites, said the royal house of the Levites at Port Harcourt. They also claim that the Levites are Hebrew. Only the king practices Judism. They also claim, from one-third to all African Americans are genetically Hebrew too, since manTherey are dscendants of the very coast, once known as the Slave Coast. The same coast contains the remaining Levites who thrive as a people in the same area.

That's an ABSOLUTE lie. All of the Igbos who claim Jewish lineage are recent converts after the Biafran War.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back