Black People : The GOP Naysay Like Brer Rabbit/ Don't Believe the Hype

Your life:
Do you own the land you reside upon?
Do you store your own water?
Do you produce your own food?
Do you produce your own electricity?
Can you handle your own legal matters?
Can you handle your own financial matters?
Do you have your own personal library of books?
Can you read contracts? Do you understand the dangers of contracts?
Do you understand the true nature of money?
Do you understand the true nature of government?
Do you know what property is?
Do you know what a franchise is?
Do you know what a servitude is?
Do you understand the nature and classes of servitudes?
Do you have any skills? Do you know how to acquire such?
Do you know how to research?

It's called propaganda amongst other tactics.
Nubians need to focus on acquiring property, assets, skills, knowledge, and protecting what has been acquired.
If your commercial game isn't on lock, you really don't have a leg to stand on in politics.
Commerce first. Politics second.

I agree. The question for me becomes how do Black folks as a collective protect our land from being confiscated?
How can our people be free without the backing of a well trained 21st century 1st world military?

I agree. The question for me becomes how do Black folks as a collective protect our land from being confiscated?
How can our people be free without the backing of a well trained 21st century 1st world military?

We cannot be free without the latter because we are at war.

In all my years of study, I recently came to the conclusion that all things considered, the turning point in our story was when the kushites under taharqa were finally defeated by the Assyrians and lost control of mennefer. It was then that the bronze of Kush proved inferior to the Assyrian iron.

It comes down to a militarily weak Africa against the technological superiority of the alien invaders.

We cannot be free without the latter because we are at war.

In all my years of study, I recently came to the conclusion that all things considered, the turning point in our story was when the kushites under taharqa were finally defeated by the Assyrians and lost control of mennefer. It was then that the bronze of Kush proved inferior to the Assyrian iron.

It comes down to a militarily weak Africa against the technological superiority of the alien invaders.
Which means what? All African civilization after that period was doomed?

All of what we had in Western coast of Africa, as mentioned by the testimony of Africans freed by quakers, all of the ociety of collective reciprocity that Dr Clarke mentions was a myth?

And what does this have to do with the extension of a tex freeze no one asked for and the tampering with Social Security?

Your life:
Do you own the land you reside upon?
Do you store your own water?
Do you produce your own food?
Do you produce your own electricity?
Can you handle your own legal matters?
Can you handle your own financial matters?
Do you have your own personal library of books?
Can you read contracts? Do you understand the dangers of contracts?
Do you understand the true nature of money?
Do you understand the true nature of government?
Do you know what property is?
Do you know what a franchise is?
Do you know what a servitude is?
Do you understand the nature and classes of servitudes?
Do you have any skills? Do you know how to acquire such?
Do you know how to research?

It's called propaganda amongst other tactics.
Nubians need to focus on acquiring property, assets, skills, knowledge, and protecting what has been acquired.
If your commercial game isn't on lock, you really don't have a leg to stand on in politics.
Commerce first. Politics second.
Brother now you need to explain exactly how sisters and brothers, you know the 65% of us below the poverty line can attain property without, doing it collectively

You mentioned your personal opinion about SSI, OK, then the thread is hijacked into a debate about SSI

my question is do you give a **** about any Black person other then your self,
if everything is an individual issue, and what is the difference beteen your philosophy and that of Herman Cain?

Which means what? All African civilization after that period was doomed?

All of what we had in Western coast of Africa, as mentioned by the testimony of Africans freed by quakers, all of the ociety of collective reciprocity that Dr Clarke mentions was a myth?

And what does this have to do with the extension of a tex freeze no one asked for and the tampering with Social Security?

I wasn't talking to you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back