Black Spirituality Religion : The Gnostic Demiurge

alas the secret is out! we are the completion of the cycle . We have the hidden(amen) with the seen illusionary physical matter. no other realms can make that claim. once again all the good stories tlk about nu bians and there potential.we are those nu bians , anu's beings they were created to govern this realm. we also have the ability to interact with whatever realm we choose. This is where euro science ends and we begin in my humbel opinion hotep.

Good breakdown. I agree as well.:welldone:

Not trying to change the topic at hand, but does this serpent-great mother connection have anything to do with all these things that say they are hiding in the DNA and the 97%Junk DNA that is said to be melanin? Or is there any correlation, lol.

[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgUmyBNodBo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgUmyBNodBo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

Aye yall I got this from another thread. Can anybody give me the break down of how this fits into what we are discussing?:

1.) first is the Supreme Being

2.) is the First Thought or Forethought .. The Supreme Mother

3.) Is the Anointed One

4.) 4 Divine Brothers which host the 12 realms

5.) Great Mother - Be Ye Born Again

6.) The Father - Highest level of the Soul can Obtain

7.) The Elder Brother - The indestructible one

8.) Wisdom - Mother of the Most High

9.) The Most High/Universal Creator

10.) all physical reality ---

11.) Total Ignorance

Aye yall I got this from another thread. Can anybody give me the break down of how this fits into what we are discussing?:

1.) first is the Supreme Being

2.) is the First Thought or Forethought .. The Supreme Mother

3.) Is the Anointed One

4.) 4 Divine Brothers which host the 12 realms

5.) Great Mother - Be Ye Born Again

6.) The Father - Highest level of the Soul can Obtain

7.) The Elder Brother - The indestructible one

8.) Wisdom - Mother of the Most High

9.) The Most High/Universal Creator

10.) all physical reality ---

11.) Total Ignorance

I believe I wrote this one off of the top of my head but here is the more accurate order:

Here is the order of the Highest beings:

The Father of All, The one, the virgin spirit --

The Divine Mother, the forethought of All, Barbalo (Now watch this other discription), she called the Mother-Father, first Hue-man, holy spirit, triple male. --

The Divine Child, the self conceived, the anointed --

The Four Heavenly Luminaries, Harmozel, Oroiael, Daveithai, Eleleth --

The Afterthought, a heavenly Aeon, sent as a revealer with connections to forethought, Sophia, wisdom and Eve. --

Geradamas ("Adam the stranger") The Heavenly Human --

Seth, Heavenly son of Geradamas, whose offsprings are the Sethian gnostics --

Sophia, divine wisdom from among the aeons --

Yaldabaoth, Also called Sakla, Samael, Child of Sophia, the arrogant first ruler and creator of the authorities, powers, archons, rulers angels, deamons, and so forth --

Adam and Eve

Yahweh and Elohim, sons of Yaldabaoth and Eve, also called Cain and Abel.

Here is the principle order and as you can see Sophia the divine wisdom is above Yaldabaoth and his creations. This makes Yaldabaoth the last on the totem pole of great gods.

Yahweh and Elohim are people, the children of Yaldabaoth and the physical Eve.

........................................................................................

These represent the spiritual orders ....

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back