Black Spirituality Religion : The Gnostic Demiurge

Not trying to change the topic at hand, but does this serpent-great mother connection have anything to do with all these things that say they are hiding in the DNA and the 97%Junk DNA that is said to be melanin? Or is there any correlation, lol.

[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgUmyBNodBo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgUmyBNodBo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]
Yeah tyab, there is a correlation. I see it like this: We are higher then Yaldaboath, because we have the spirit of Sophia in us. The one thing that existed before Yaldaboath, was Chaos aka melanin. Sophia of course ruled over Chaos. I think you can make the connection from there.

I believe I wrote this one off of the top of my head but here is the more accurate order:

Here is the order of the Highest beings:

The Father of All, The one, the virgin spirit --

The Divine Mother, the forethought of All, Barbalo (Now watch this other discription), she called the Mother-Father, first Hue-man, holy spirit, triple male. --

The Divine Child, the self conceived, the anointed --

The Four Heavenly Luminaries, Harmozel, Oroiael, Daveithai, Eleleth --

The Afterthought, a heavenly Aeon, sent as a revealer with connections to forethought, Sophia, wisdom and Eve. --

Geradamas ("Adam the stranger") The Heavenly Human --

Seth, Heavenly son of Geradamas, whose offsprings are the Sethian gnostics --

Sophia, divine wisdom from among the aeons --

Yaldabaoth, Also called Sakla, Samael, Child of Sophia, the arrogant first ruler and creator of the authorities, powers, archons, rulers angels, deamons, and so forth --

Adam and Eve

Yahweh and Elohim, sons of Yaldabaoth and Eve, also called Cain and Abel.

Here is the principle order and as you can see Sophia the divine wisdom is above Yaldabaoth and his creations. This makes Yaldabaoth the last on the totem pole of great gods.

Yahweh and Elohim are people, the children of Yaldabaoth and the physical Eve.

........................................................................................

These represent the spiritual orders ....

Peace and Blessings
Can you give an explanation of this "Spiritual order" and where we fit into all of this?

Can you give an explanation of this "Spiritual order" and where we fit into all of this?

I'm still trying to figure it out myself family ... What I do know up to this point is that 'We' whom call ourselves Africans on this planet come from several realms, but one things if for certain that many of us here; the first humans are Universal children.

How is this ... I follow the rule of genetics ... If you have mtDNA L0 then I believe (personal belief - not written in stone) you come from the Afterthought which is connected to Ultimate Mother, Sophia and Eve, which by the way is above Sophia or the universal beings -

I also believe that if you have mtDNA L1 - then you are the children of Geradamas ("Adam the Stranger") The Heavenly Hue-man.

If you have L2 (which is what African Americans primarily have) then you are of the Sethians beings. These being are the indestructible beings living on earth unaware and are in a forgotten place.

Lastly you have L3 then you are of Sophia (Mostly East Africans), the forgotten children. These are the one where they say hue-manity started from (Europeans say this). East African have L0, L1, L2, L3 ... They are a mixed society.

African American on the other hand are primarily L0/L1, L2 and traces of L3 ...

We are in indestructible, Divine Wisdom (Universal Beings), and the heavenly hue-mans.

This is not set in stone but it is something that I'm researching ...

Peace and Blessing

I believe I wrote this one off of the top of my head but here is the more accurate order:

Here is the order of the Highest beings:

The Father of All, The one, the virgin spirit --

The Divine Mother, the forethought of All, Barbalo (Now watch this other discription), she called the Mother-Father, first Hue-man, holy spirit, triple male. --

The Divine Child, the self conceived, the anointed --

The Four Heavenly Luminaries, Harmozel, Oroiael, Daveithai, Eleleth --

The Afterthought, a heavenly Aeon, sent as a revealer with connections to forethought, Sophia, wisdom and Eve. --

Geradamas ("Adam the stranger") The Heavenly Human --

Seth, Heavenly son of Geradamas, whose offsprings are the Sethian gnostics --
Sophia, divine wisdom from among the aeons --

Yaldabaoth, Also called Sakla, Samael, Child of Sophia, the arrogant first ruler and creator of the authorities, powers, archons, rulers angels, deamons, and so forth --

Adam and Eve

Yahweh and Elohim, sons of Yaldabaoth and Eve, also called Cain and Abel.

Here is the principle order and as you can see Sophia the divine wisdom is above Yaldabaoth and his creations. This makes Yaldabaoth the last on the totem pole of great gods.

Yahweh and Elohim are people, the children of Yaldabaoth and the physical Eve.

........................................................................................

These represent the spiritual orders ....

Peace and Blessings

Can you please provide the source of this?
I especially am interested in the part that I highlighted above.

I'm still trying to figure it out myself family ... What I do know up to this point is that 'We' whom call ourselves Africans on this planet come from several realms, but one things if for certain that many of us here; the first humans are Universal children.

How is this ... I follow the rule of genetics ... If you have mtDNA L0 then I believe (personal belief - not written in stone) you come from the Afterthought which is connected to Ultimate Mother, Sophia and Eve, which by the way is above Sophia or the universal beings -

I also believe that if you have mtDNA L1 - then you are the children of Geradamas ("Adam the Stranger") The Heavenly Hue-man.

If you have L2 (which is what African Americans primarily have) then you are of the Sethians beings. These being are the indestructible beings living on earth unaware and are in a forgotten place.

Lastly you have L3 then you are of Sophia (Mostly East Africans), the forgotten children. These are the one where they say hue-manity started from (Europeans say this). East African have L0, L1, L2, L3 ... They are a mixed society.

African American on the other hand are primarily L0/L1, L2 and traces of L3 ...

We are in indestructible, Divine Wisdom (Universal Beings), and the heavenly hue-mans.

This is not set in stone but it is something that I'm researching ...

Peace and Blessing
It ain't gotta be in stone. I can flow with it just because you explained it scientifically and didn't come with any "hogwash". When I began to move towards genetics, in my studies, then I will have this in mine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back