Black Spirituality Religion : THE BIBLICAL ROOTS OF RACISM...

PurpleMoons said:
I don't know Sis! If someone cut my breast off while I was drunk, naked, and sleep, I can imagine the things that would come out of my mouth. LOL

Well, I mean more in the context of God allowing the curse to apply to a whole race, not what Noah said in itself.

Did the website address why Ham would've done such a horrible act?

PurpleMoons said:
I know what you meant sis! That was just me being silly. Another thing I don't understand, Is why not just curse Ham soley? Why extend the curse to his grandson? It doesn't make sense to me either.

It would seem like, especially in a culture where a kid could get stoned for talking back to their parents, that Noah would've sought a harsher, more individual punishment for Ham. I also don't know if even in Christian doctrine humans have the power to curse someone like that... I always thought curses and blessings was God's doing. (Though I personally don't believe God curses anyone).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back