Black Spirituality Religion : The bible is an incredible book

I didnt watch the video but the Pyramid texts are the oldest religious texts in the known world.
And the pyramid texts have nothing to do with Christianity or its foundations.

But the Kemetic spiritual system does.
I asked a few questions that have not been answered so one more. How so? First of all there is no single kemetic system. The system at Thebes was different than the syst at memphis. Both were different than the system at abydos. So which are you saying was the foundation of Christianity and where we're these so called mystery schools located?

I asked a few questions that have not been answered so one more. How so? First of all there is no single kemetic system. The system at Thebes was different than the syst at memphis. Both were different than the system at abydos. So which are you saying was the foundation of Christianity and where we're these so called mystery schools located?
Here's a question: Do you see the similarities between today's religions and the spiritual teachings that proceeded them in ancient Kemet?

Here's a question: Do you see the similarities between today's religions and the spiritual teachings that proceeded them in ancient Kemet?
I can share what I see but you made a statement and in turn I asked several questions which you have not answered . So these is what I see. In kemetic history there is no historic patriarch named Abraham but in Hinduism there is brahman. In kemetic upper region worship of set/Seth was widespread but is worship of set the foundation of Christianity among Christians in Egypt Nubia or Ethiopia today? The birth of Christ, Christmas is based on Greco roman myths concerning croons Saturn hence saturnalia or winter solstice. The birth of saturn/set. Was Horus/heru crucified? Did Asar/Osiris god of resurrection ascend to heaven?My point here is that Christianity and other abrahamic faiths were grafted from Hinduism and the kemetic elements were corrupted by the same Greco Romans who previously had absorbed Hinduism then Buddhism into their myths.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back