Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible CONDONES SLAVERY

You got folks been in Harvard for years and know jack about Black history.
I am not talkinh about your fleece the flock seminary taught afiry tales, I am talking about the Kabbalistic, roots of the Old Testament and the Gnostic interpretation and understanding of the New testament.
Like I said there is a difference btween calculus and basic math

Like said, it is not the WORD OF GOD so all of the understanding and interpretation in the world means nothing as it relates to world of truth.

Again

Congratulations!!! But it is clear you still don't understand the bible and you keep misrepresenting the bible. Show me where in the bible do see God telling someone to rape a woman? I am curious to know how many of the ministers in your family share your erroneous beliefs?

I don't believe you were ever truely a christian who had the Holy Spirit living in his heart and knew God or the truth about God. I don't believe such a person could turn away from God. All those who give an appearance of being godly but truely aren't will not be accepted God. The bible even say as much. Matthew 7:21-23 (21) "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. (22)Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' (23)Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Again you give me and the readers WHAT YOU BELIEVE...it is of no consequence when it comes to TRUTH. I don't care what you believe about me being a christian. I have not turned away from God, I have turned away from CHRISTIANITY...they are not the same. So, BELIEVE all that you would like, but the truth will remain the truth regardless.

The majority of people in the WORLD are UNSAVED....what does that have to do with the task assigned to me?

Sometimes, God speaks to us from the standpoint of his righteousness; sometimes, he speaks to us from the standpoint of our wickedness. This makes the Bible appear contradictory at times, providing much-welcomed rhetorical fodder for the sexually deviant.

John 4:16-18 (King James Version)

16Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Does Jesus overturn his own verbal precedent? Yes. Does he overturn his own principle? NO! He merely speaks to us from the standpoint of our wickedness, for the sake of his ministry.

Does the WORD of God command slavery? ABSOLUTELY NOT! But the Bible does condone it in light of man's own wickedness. Hence, the Biblical precedent and the Godly principle are at odds. But these contradictions were resolved by the Blood of the New Covenant -- which is why you can't just look to the Old Testament alone when critiquing the Bible.

Now, A007. I want you to start a classroom on Destee where you can write your own alternative Holy Book, and have the other members of this thread pass judgment over it. If you can come up with something better than the Bible, I'll forsake Christ and convert to you!!

~Peace.

Sometimes, God speaks to us from the standpoint of his righteousness; sometimes, he speaks to us from the standpoint of our wickedness. This makes the Bible appear contradictory at times, providing much-welcomed rhetorical fodder for the sexually deviant.

John 4:16-18 (King James Version)

16Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Does Jesus overturn his own verbal precedent? Yes. Does he overturn his own principle? NO! He merely speaks to us from the standpoint of our wickedness, for the sake of his ministry.

Does the WORD of God command slavery? ABSOLUTELY NOT! But the Bible does condone it in light of man's own wickedness. Hence, the Biblical precedent and the Godly principle are at odds. But these contradictions were resolved by the Blood of the New Covenant -- which is why you can't just look to the Old Testament alone when critiquing the Bible.

Here is the problem...the bible does not say DON'T HAVE SLAVES. That would be the PRINCIPLE that contradicted the precedent. But, since the bible never says this...it only gives instructions about how to treat slaves, it is clear to those who are objective can see that there is NO principle AGAINST slavery.

Now, A007. I want you to start a classroom on Destee where you can write your own alternative Holy Book, and have the other members of this thread pass judgment over it. If you can come up with something better than the Bible, I'll forsake Christ and convert to you!!

~Peace.

I have no problem starting such a classroom. It would be easy to take a collection of African history (where the bible comes from) , Asian philosophy, and a understanding of science and nature to come up with such a book. But, you will never convert because you BELIEVE what is in the bible is truth...even when it is COMPLETELY illogical. You (meaning christian scholars) will continue to make excuses and make up fabrications to justify the lies, mistakes, theft, and contradictions in the bible. So, your declaration that you would forsake Christ is insincere, therefore the request for me to start such a classroom must be insincere also.

I appreciate the offer though.

Peace and Love

I have no problem starting such a classroom. It would be easy to take a collection of African history (where the bible comes from) , Asian philosophy, and a understanding of science and nature to come up with such a book. But, you will never convert because you BELIEVE what is in the bible is truth...even when it is COMPLETELY illogical. You (meaning christian scholars) will continue to make excuses and make up fabrications to justify the lies, mistakes, theft, and contradictions in the bible. So, your declaration that you would forsake Christ is insincere, therefore the request for me to start such a classroom must be insincere also.

I appreciate the offer though.

Peace and Love

Ah! Now we're getting somewhere!

You're problem is not with the Bible. It is with Jesus Christ!

I repeat my challenge to organize a Destee classroom, for the purpose writing your own Holy Book containing practical instructions for human conduct and relationships in a world where not everyone is righteous, and that it be relevant to all people in all cultures at all times. In fact, I'll even handicap you "all cultures and times" -- just make it relevant to us now!

If you can't offer an alternative, then consider this my last post. I try not to have conversations with those who doubt my sincerity.

God Bless!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back