Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible CONDONES SLAVERY

You should actually read the bible and not cut and paste things from websites then you wouldn't have your head filled with misinformation.
Whoever is responsible for the content on evilbible.com is clearly misinformed by what is in the bible.

In Judges 21, the Benjaminites(a tribe of Israel) was at war with the rest of Israel . The Benjaminite city of Jabesh Gilead was attacked by the Israelites. God didn't tell to kill -- the Israelites decided on their own to killed every man and married woman(not children) and they allowed the virgin woman to live .The reason they allowed the virgins to live was not to keep them for themselves and rape them , but to give them back to the men of Benjamin so they could procreate with them and keep their tribe from dying out . So their was no rape involved. Because their were not enough virgins for the Benjaminite men the Israelite leaders(not God) told them to go and take women from the other tribes of Israel and marry them (not rape them). At the end of this chapter of the bible it reads -- "In those days Israel did not have a king. Everyone did what seemed right". So this shows that the bible didn't condone what was done.

God doesnt kill anyone . The only reason why we are alive is because God's power is keeping us alive . We are animated piles of dirt -- without God life is not possible . Life belongs to God , so he can give it or take it whenever he chooses . Human arrogance and self importance is what makes people feel that they entitled to something that belongs to God.

O, I will not go into all of the passages that show your statement to be untrue because you and other have proven time and again that there is NOTHING that can be said about your bible that will make you come to your senses. You all ignore common sense and choose not to see FACTUAL information that proves that bible is not the word of God. I understand you all believing you should be steadfast, but it is a dangerous position to take about ANYTHING much less the bible. EVERYTHING in your life that requires truth should make you willing to change what you believe based on information that supports such a change.

There are many of us who still send out positive energy in hopes that you all will see the truth at some point in your lives.

Peace and Love

It is sad that as Africans we analyize with European eyes

O, I will not go into all of the passages that show your statement to be untrue because you and other have proven time and again that there is NOTHING that can be said about your bible that will make you come to your senses. You all ignore common sense and choose not to see FACTUAL information that proves that bible is not the word of God. I understand you all believing you should be steadfast, but it is a dangerous position to take about ANYTHING much less the bible. EVERYTHING in your life that requires truth should make you willing to change what you believe based on information that supports such a change.

There are many of us who still send out positive energy in hopes that you all will see the truth at some point in your lives.

Peace and Love

I guess the same analyst would call our ancestors savages for making sacrifices and worshiping sacred areas, uncivilized!
Those who do not have the intellectual insite or a deeper understanding of metaphor or symbolism would have no idea what African folk tales are or the hidden wisdom behind them , what the most uneducated call children's stories,
nor understand the concepts and metaphysics behind the Neteru, that the Mason's revere so much.
The Bible like the Quaran can not be understood without understanding the Hebrew meaning and numerical values of the names places and corelating sequences mentioned in the Bible.
For those who think the Bible is bunk because they cannot see the inner fruit from the peel, is like someone hating calculus bcause they do not understand the symbols and equations.

Yes the Bible was used as an excuse for slavery, by devils, but there is much in that manual,
regarding real tangible tachniques for getting out of Matrix conciousness, and then taking the next step towards Black nationalism, Black Unity and the Nguzo Saba

Peace and Love

I justed showed you that what you posted was false, yet you say I "ignore all common sense and facts". It is you who are ignoring these things. The bible has proven time and time again that it is true and reliable as a source of information about history and life in general. People who have an agenda against the bible purposely twist and contort what they read inorder to make the bible seem like something that it is not--this leads others who have no first hand knowledge of what is written in the bible to believe the bible is wrong or evil. The bible is basically an example of people who chose to obey or disobey God and the consequences of their choice. If you are wise you will read the bible and learn more about the nature of God and obey his teachings. Fools resist wisdom and its teachings and are ultimately doomed to hell.

LOL

I guess the same analyst would call our ancestors savages for making sacrifices and worshiping sacred areas, uncivilized!
Those who do not have the intellectual insite or a deeper understanding of metaphor or symbolism would have no idea what African folk tales are or the hidden wisdom behind them , what the most uneducated call children's stories,
nor understand the concepts and metaphysics behind the Neteru, that the Mason's revere so much.
The Bible like the Quaran can not be understood without understanding the Hebrew meaning and numerical values of the names places and corelating sequences mentioned in the Bible.
For those who think the Bible is bunk because they cannot see the inner fruit from the peel, is like someone hating calculus bcause they do not understand the symbols and equations.

Yes the Bible was used as an excuse for slavery, by devils, but there is much in that manual,
regarding real tangible tachniques for getting out of Matrix conciousness, and then taking the next step towards Black nationalism, Black Unity and the Nguzo Saba

This is so funny. The ASSUMPTION by those who are trying to protect the lies, mistakes, theft, and illogical things in the bible is that WE who know the truth can not UNDERSTAND the bible. That is a terrible assumption that is rooted in the brainwashing indoctrination that comes from believing ANY religious book to be the Word of God.

Just for the record, I have 5 christian ministers in the family. 2 of them with Phd's and a third on her way to it. Not only am I privy to their takes on the bible...but I have studied myself AND AT SEMINARY. I have read it from cover to cover without skipping around 5 times now. I have studied the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Numerical meanings. I was DEVOUT christian for nearly 30 years, so I prayed and fasted in quest for "rightly dividing" the Word. And after all of that...there are still MISTAKES, CONTRADICTIONS, LIES, AND THEFT OF STORIES in the bible. So, being HONEST with myself and BRAVE ENOUGH to look for truth...I was FORCED TO SEE THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE NOT BEING THE WORD OF GOD. It is logical, factual, and the TRUTH.

Again, I am sorry if that ruffles some feathers or hurts some pride, but there is no other way to state the facts.

Peace and Love

No...

I justed showed you that what you posted was false, yet you say I "ignore all common sense and facts". It is you who are ignoring these things. The bible has proven time and time again that it is true and reliable as a source of information about history and life in general. People who have an agenda against the bible purposely twist and contort what they read inorder to make the bible seem like something that it is not--this leads others who have no first hand knowledge of what is written in the bible to believe the bible is wrong or evil. The bible is basically an example of people who chose to obey or disobey God and the consequences of their choice. If you are wise you will read the bible and learn more about the nature of God and obey his teachings. Fools resist wisdom and its teachings and are ultimately doomed to hell.

O, you didn't SHOW ME ANYTHING. You and Clyde make this HUGE MISTAKE in assuming that just because you STATE YOUR VERSION OF WHAT IS GOING ON that it is TRUTH. Once you have offered an "explanation" that is the end of the case. Not, only is that not true, but it also doesn't help your case at all.

You all kill me with the fear that you have about hell. This is why most of you resist ANYTHING that shows that the bible is not the word of God. Well, my brother, you don't have to fear hell if you decide the bible is not Truth, you will still live eternally. There is nothing to fear but fear itself!

Peace and Love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back