Black People Politics : The Art of War

If the NOI and other groups can get info to us behind the wall, why havent they suggested this yet?

• They are fake organizations ran by the FBI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We have given up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Labor, in general, is what creates and produces value.
Empires are based on expropriation, yes.
A problem is exchanging labor for currency as well as non-production.
Exchanging labor for (fiat) currency ensures that wages for labor will depreciate over time if by sheer inflation alone.

Labor or rather wages for labor are depreciating worldwide due to globalization and competition.

No need for any violence. Merely change the behavior. Great change can come about in mass simply from this.

Before engaging in strategic thinking... one needs some concepts on how to think ....

no need for violence? are you repeating me or did you decide to reply without reading my post first?

most definitely not me.. I already knew that.. cause I don't even know you.. walking into a room full of folks you don't know talking about "we".. and get mad when somebody ask you "we who?".. or better yet: "who you?" but I can see from your responses, you won't be around here but a week or two.. or three.. sitting in this corning babbling to yourself about what "we" should do.. and who "we" should do it to.. when don't nobody even know you.
who needs cointelpro when we have guys like you. if you dont know who we is, why are you on this site?

Labor, in general, is what creates and produces value.
Empires are based on expropriation, yes.
A problem is exchanging labor for currency as well as non-production.
Exchanging labor for (fiat) currency ensures that wages for labor will depreciate over time if by sheer inflation alone.

Labor or rather wages for labor are depreciating worldwide due to globalization and competition.

No need for any violence. Merely change the behavior. Great change can come about in mass simply from this.

Before engaging in strategic thinking... one needs some concepts on how to think ....

you are a black devil. a modern smart *** questioning ancient knowledge. the same ancient used on our people around the world. u will perish for a lack of knowledge.

Actually there is no weak point. The system begins to crumble BEFORE anyone is sent to prison. Just the demand of EVERYBODY going to TRIAL instead of plea bargaining out will cripple it. Beginning with the courts, the lawyers, the prosecutors, the jurors, the overcrowding and worst of all, don't let it spread to another county jail. So before a person ever hits the prison system, the judicial and economic system itself will begin to crumble. Remember, the law says that everyone is entitled to a quick and speedy trial and this is where the first impact will be felt. If everybody is having a trial jury that is locked up in those county jails, there is no way for the system to work and economically sustain itself. This is why they came up with "plea bargains" in the first place.

P.S. We can't continue to discuss matters on this level. I don't even know who you are. You're new here and what it is, is what it is. You're talking with someone who has done 17 years total in prison, so I'm not talking out of my @ss about anything in that respect. I could tell you a lot about how to crumble all of this, but like I said, you're new here and I really don't know you. Your responses also seem to be more emotional than thinking.

only a slave would say his master has no weakness. look man, if you have not invested the time into learning about military strategy, then dont reply here. that goes for the rest of you as well. leave the liberation up to those who are serious about it and have put in the time to develop an honest strategy we can use without causing harm or resorting to violence or getting caught up in a pipe dream or money scheme. most of you guys r knowledge hustlers and intellectual masturbators looking to capitalize off the struggle, instead of eradicating it.

most definitely not me.. I already knew that.. cause I don't even know you.. walking into a room full of folks you don't know talking about "we".. and get mad when somebody ask you "we who?".. or better yet: "who you?" but I can see from your responses, you won't be around here but a week or two.. or three.. sitting in this corning babbling to yourself about what "we" should do.. and who "we" should do it to.. when don't nobody even know you.

Only a black devil would ask the questions you asked. I can see you guys a mile away. you guys r the majority so i expect plenty of crap talk on here. but real recognize real. anyone who has properly assessed themselves, their community and their enemy will understand and agree. its time for action, and action is the only thing that wil separate the real from the fake among us. each one of u here taking trash are revealing yourselves who are willing and able. agents and black devils will never take part in actually solving our problems and becoming free. so by taking action you will be discovered as the plan progresses because you can only pretend so much, as long as u can sow confusion and keep us from acting u can hide among us!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back