Black People Politics : The Art of War

If the NOI and other groups can get info to us behind the wall, why havent they suggested this yet?

• They are fake organizations ran by the FBI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We have given up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
considering most brothers in prisons r in for non violent crimes and charges other races get off for, controlling their behavior or asking them to dial back anything is irrelevant. Our oppressors weakness has been that he desires to rule the world, but cannot do it without the cooperation of the same people he wishes to conquer. Overall the strategy i want employed is a focus on making oppression unprofitable. Also on that automation tip. dong believe the hype bruh, it will be centuries b4 robots can do tasks involving the extraction of mineral resources and other vital precious resources. on top of that, as long as it will take to make the robots capable of such a task, it would take even longer to make them cost effective enough to replace a black person they can have their way with in prison. robots will never create new industry, ideas and products.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

scalar intelligence,

You've made a serious blunder, Destee is female.

Peace In,

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
quote="scalar intelligence, post: 789919, member: 30112"I like you and the way you in detail have laid out your response. I agree. Thank you very much, isn’t a total rewrite of the History curriculum we teach to all of our people, especially our youth, an absolute priority now?

But remember if anyone can do the impossible or make a new way to do things, its us. We have no leaders and upper class to rely on. We are in a parasitic abusive relationship. We r needed more than we realize. Oh they KNOW that without us Creativity and innovation DIES, but the current POWER ELITE fear us waking up and retrieving our rightful position as the head of the human family, hence the continual execution of any leaders we have intelligently focused on our collective advancement{Patrice Lumumba, Malcolm X, MLK, Steve Biko, Samora Machel and Muammar Gaddafi}.

We are our the enemies main fuel supply line. All we need is some very radical thinking and concern for more than our own self. What do you KNOW about the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
i see what u mean, but the words r automatically bleeped out, and to tell me not to use curse words is to impose your culture and values on me.

Please don't feel imposed upon ... for you are free to leave whenever you'd like.

But as long as you're here, you've got to abide by our rules ... and i promise not to grab anyone else by the neck and drag them in here, force them to register, and be subjected to our brutality ... i promise ... i won't do it again ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
considering most brothers in prisons r in for non violent crimes and charges other races get off for, controlling their behavior or asking them to dial back anything is irrelevant.

Have you forgot your premise is built on getting prisoners not to work? How is it now, not relevant?

Our oppressors weakness has been that he desires to rule the world, but cannot do it without the cooperation of the same people he wishes to conquer.

I agree with the above.

Overall the strategy i want employed is a focus on making oppression unprofitable.

I understand your strategy, and it may be doable ... you just gotta think it through a bit more.

Also on that automation tip. dong believe the hype bruh, it will be centuries b4 robots can do tasks involving the extraction of mineral resources and other vital precious resources. on top of that, as long as it will take to make the robots capable of such a task, it would take even longer to make them cost effective enough to replace a black person they can have their way with in prison. robots will never create new industry, ideas and products.

I would imagine that mining jobs aren't primarily held by Black People, and especially those in prison.

I don't know, but those sound like high wage earning tasks (albeit labor), which generally go to White males.

Yes, some labor positions are still available, but not to the degree that this plan can utilize successfully.

Again, it's good thinking, just not quite as thorough as it could be ... but good thinking nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Oh they KNOW that without us Creativity and innovation DIES, but the current POWER ELITE fear us waking up and retrieving our rightful position as the head of the human family, hence the continual execution of any leaders we have intelligently focused on our collective advancement{Patrice Lumumba, Malcolm X, MLK, Steve Biko, Samora Machel and Muammar Gaddafi}.

:wow:... brilliant assessment...

Peace In,

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
the weak point in your strategy is the under estimation of their speed and power over legislation.
You are crossing branches of government. Legislation is not that fast.

Number 2, he is talking about the judiciary. His strategy is quite good. Stop making plea deals. Start learning how court works for one's on self defense.

scalar intelligence said:
This strategy is very very effective with the current laws. Yet, I can site various examples in the past where strategies dependent on certain laws failed by them simply changing laws on us. We must focus on what we control still and truly recognize their weaknesses. jails full of men asking for trial, but still working for free is not a total nightmare for them. They do not play by the rules bruh, do not forget that. We need a plan that is not dependent on anything they set up. They have ALWAYS made up traps and tricks to steal our labor, yet we havent managed to realize y and how valuable it is. remember, they dont lock us up cuz of the crimes we committed, thats an excuse, they want ur free labor man! we and only we have the power to take that away from him. we make our oppression profitable. the strategy in short is to make our oppression unprofitable.
How about learning how to stay out of jail and prison for those who aren't in or have you even read the Art of War?

Discretion can be the better part of valor ....

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
considering most brothers in prisons r in for non violent crimes and charges other races get off for, controlling their behavior or asking them to dial back anything is irrelevant. Our oppressors weakness has been that he desires to rule the world, but cannot do it without the cooperation of the same people he wishes to conquer. Overall the strategy i want employed is a focus on making oppression unprofitable. Also on that automation tip. dong believe the hype bruh, it will be centuries b4 robots can do tasks involving the extraction of mineral resources and other vital precious resources. on top of that, as long as it will take to make the robots capable of such a task, it would take even longer to make them cost effective enough to replace a black person they can have their way with in prison. robots will never create new industry, ideas and products.
This can be better done redirecting where the flow of dollars goes rather than focusing on labor.

If they don't get it from you, they'll get it from someone else.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.