Health and Wellness : Thanksgiving and milk. Iron overload and reparations.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
According to my own personal research using chat bot AI there is iron in the air from pollution and other sources such as forest fires, volcanoes, sea spray and probably hurricanes and rain because iron is very abundant in salt water. The oceans of the world are mostly salt water. To much iron in the body which is iron overload can lead to infections such as pneumonia, urinary tract infections, hiv, skin infections, candidiasis, and sickle cell disease. Iron can live in deposits in your hair and own your skin. Recently I had the sniffles, a cough and decided to wash my hair and face with milk and the cough stopped. Milk contains a protein which can reduced iron levels in the blood. For a couple of months I have been drinking milk to reduce a possible high iron levels in my body but this was the first time I used it to wash my hair. Imo this proves that the iron in the air can cause colds and make you more open to infections. According to chat bot Bard iron in the air in the form of pollution is more abundant in urban areas and is 2 times higher in winter. And since most Black people in America live in urban areas they are more prone to get infections and develop conditions such as hiv and make sickle cell disease worst. Imo pollution in urban areas would make a great case for reparations because clearly the Black community suffers more from diseases than others in America probably because most live in urban areas where iron in the air and pollution is abundant. And as stated before forest fires can increase pollution and iron in the air. Recently there was a big fire in Canada that created a cloud of smoke and smog into New York City. I can only assume that this will increase pollution and iron in the air this coming winter when pollution become stagnant causing colds and pneumonia in New York to increase. What are the chances that the powers that be did this on purpose? Also iron levels in the body increase more when you eat a meal with meat and vegetables versus eating a meal with just a plate of vegetables because according to some studies when you eat meat and vegetables together the protein in meat increases the amount of iron that is absorbed in the body from the vegetables. So I wonder if some get the cold or the flu after they eat a large Thanksgiving meal with meat/turkey and vegetables like yams and green beans. Detoxing with milk after Thanksgiving is probably a good idea. Brown rice can possibly be a good Vegan substitute for milk because it also reduced iron levels in the body.

Peace and Blessings @asmith161718 ... I was thinking this way myself today, about the floods, and earthquakes, and fires, and hurricanes. Mr Neely Fuller, Jr. used to speak on this, how it would be more and more of it. Black and brown people killed and survivors forced to relocate because the proverbial dam broke. He taught on it, and I'm sure the air is not excluded.

Thanks for sharing.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I've been experimenting with vegan alternatives to detox from pollution/iron deposits and discovered that activated carbon charcoal works very. Maybe even better than milk. What I do is mix a tiny amount into a hydrating oil like avocado or coconut oil and apply it to my hair and face. I also use a very amount in a humidifier along with coconut water. But using activated carbon charcoal can be a bit dangerous because it also strips your body of nutrients as well as toxins. When I used it for the first time I became dehydrated. So use with extreme caution but I have to say using it in a humidifier made my body stronger and my voice got a bit deeper. It kind of shock me. But I would only recommend using a humidifier with activated carbon charcoal for only 5 minutes. And eat a meal afterwards along with water.

Iron is a major component of blood. There are other heavy metals we should be concerned with

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back